• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Souls of Eternity (Morrowind RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    The Daedroth guffawed with a sound like breaking bones. "What? You plan to inflict me with poor luck? you underestimate me, even if your curse could somehow affect me, all I'd have to do is return to Oblivion to be cleansed." He said, at which my head snapped up. If he returned to oblivion, then I was free!

Years
    "not you. I rather would prefer to inflict your servent. Consider it. everything that would would try to do with him would end in total disaster. he would be of no further use to you" i said, somewhat suprised that they wern't put off by my act of indiffrence..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Humph. Even if your curse did affect him, I could simply have him find an alimsi intervention scroll. Or even do it myself, if need be." He said, no longer sounding amused. "You seem to think you have a chance, perhaps I should educate you on just how hopeless your situation is?" He asked, an evil glint in his eye, as I hung my head again. It was pointless after all...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "We'll see." He said, and tore into my mind. Not simply taking space there, but rendering it into pieces, looking through it, trying to find something that one of the mortal kinds would find humiliating, as i lay on the floor, twitching.

Years
    I looked at the human, pity finally showing in my eyes. It was becoming obvious that he had no control over the situation. But there was nothing i could do to help him..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc; A Khadjit vampire. For some reason I didn't see that coming.

ic: I was startled out of my sleep during the night by teh soudns of fighitng nearby. I bumped my head on a poeice of rock in my hole and cursed inwardly as I crawled out and stood up. I walked out into the street and saw some guy carrying a girl away over his shoulder. Obviously against her will. But by now he was a good ways away, so I began running after him, trying to catch up.I reached into my belt and pulled out my dagger. I wasn't one to kill people, but if it meant stopping a kidnapper, I might have to.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Is it too late to join? :nervous: Also, are dolphins allowed, not as a main character, just as supporting ones? If so..

Name: Mila
    Type: Imperial
    Appearence: Black hair, down to her hips. She doesn't were clothes often, and she has small red marks on her skin.
    Personality: Little is known of her thoughts yet
    History: Recued by dolphins at the age of 4, she was raised by them to her current age.

If not..

Name: Aminta
    Type: A vampireress, but not yet a true one.
    Appearence: Small fangs, black hair, and unnaturaly red lips. Skinny.
    Personality: Serious, and can not talk during the day hours. Her freedom times are sunset and sunrise. She cowers before crosses, sacred wafers, rose branches, and garlic flowers.
    History: She was given the Baptism of Blood not too long ago, and though she could not become a true vampire until she died, she still had small fangs, and the bite marks on her neck. She has no bloodlust yet, but will not eat more that simple bread and water.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Deoxys55 said:
    Is it too late to join? :nervous: Also, are dolphins allowed, not as a main character, just as supporting ones? If so..

Name: Mila
    Type: Imperial
    Appearence: Black hair, down to her hips. She doesn't were clothes often, and she has small red marks on her skin.
    Personality: Little is known of her thoughts yet
    History: Recued by dolphins at the age of 4, she was raised by them to her current age.

If not..

Name: Aminta
    Type: A vampireress, but not yet a true one.
    Appearence: Small fangs, black hair, and unnaturaly red lips. Skinny.
    Personality: Serious, and can not talk during the day hours. Her freedom times are sunset and sunrise. She cowers before crosses, sacred wafers, rose branches, and garlic flowers.
    History: She was given the Baptism of Blood not too long ago, and though she could not become a true vampire until she died, she still had small fangs, and the bite marks on her neck. She has no bloodlust yet, but will not eat more that simple bread and water.

OOC: There are no dolphins in the elder scrolls, but it's my RP, so sure! By the way, what species would the vampire be? It's a condition, not a race.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Corazon left the castle, having gotten permission this time. Huntai was not happy, but she wasn't going to let him stop her. She raced out of the castle, a black cape trailing behind her, her headpiece was sitting in her bedroom.

She saw Kyle flash by to her left, and she followed silently. Jinza followed as well, mainly worrying about protecting Corazon.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    My ears picked up the distinct pattering of feet, and I turned around to see COrazon trailling behind me. "What are you doing here?" I hissed quietly. "It's dangerous out here!"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "I'm not as high and mighty as you might think," she hissed back, neatly spinning around Kyle and continuing down the alleyways. She stopped and turned. "Who are you after anywho?"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "I saw someone get kidnapped and the kidnapper could be dangerous! I'm trying to stop him, but I can't do that if I have to worry about your safety too!" I shot back.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "It's your own safety you should be worrying about," Corazon retorted angrilly. "I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself."

She stared difiently at Kyle, daring him to dissagree. "I'll help you stop the kidnapper. I'm sure any ordinary weapons won't be a problem," she added, thinking of the minimal control she had over her Magika.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Whatever." i snorted. "Just don't get in the way." With that, I took off again, hoping that minor distraction didn't make me loose the trail.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Corazon followed at a distance, knowing full well Kyle was not happy with her being there. But, she had an odd feeling that something bad was going to happen. Something that he couldn't handle on his own.

It annoyed her to no end that he thought he was better than her however. She knew she'd have to prove to him that she could be helpful to him. More or less, prove it to herself as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back