• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellow hack: Spark Yellow

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2021
    I've been playing and have had a really fun time so far. Aside from a few small glitches (eg. Pikachu occasionally disappearing when I enter a town) there are a one I was wondering about. For some reason, I'm permanently stuck in night; the game started at daytime until I talked to Prof. Oak. I want to fix the perpetual night issue because I don't know if there are "daytime only" pokemon that I'm missing out on. I'm playing the came on a handheld gaming emulator I got from wish.com and it doesn't have an internal clock if that makes any difference.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is there a move deleter for the hms on Pikachu? Do trade evolutions still need a trade or is there something else?

Last edited:
    Years
  • The maps look amazing, and I love all the features. And I love the sprites. They're the Yellow sprites but in the style of GSC. I just downloaded the game via the link the previous commenter provided. But how come Pikachu starts with Fly? First of all, being an HM move, it can't be deleted. Unless there's a move deleter. Idk if one is in the game, but if it's in the same location as he is in frlg, Pikachu needs to spend a large chunk of the game stuck with Fly. What if I don't want Pikachu to know Fly? Second, balance. Fly isn't super powerful, but it is for the earlygame. Especially since the first area is Viridian Forest. With Fly, Pikachu bodies every trainer pre-Brock except for the route 23 rival fight. Oh and then, it also knows Thunder from the start. ...Why? 120 base power stab move right at the start is an instant win button too. Sure it can miss but it still demolishes the early/midgame. Is it like this for maybe debugging purposes? If so, I'm sorry. Because from what I can see, there's no download on this thread because it's not ready yet. And it shows; the game is buggy. I don't know how that download on Pokeharbor came to be. But if that starting moveset was intended, please consider changing it.

(There are a lot of bugs but I won't comment on them because again, this is clearly nowhere near done.)

Last edited:
    Back