• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
  • Trying to use a save file from Beta 0.730 but right after the first screen the game says not implemented like over 100 times it just keeps poping up slowing my pc down what should i do start over?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2022
    Hello, apologies if you already answered this, but where exactly are the save file kept? Because I wanted to get mystery gift (just started the game), but the launcher kept being weird (ie. relocating? And/or refusing to recognize my current save). Even the backup thing doesn't seem to work, so if you can provide a set of instruction, that'd be nice.

I had to go through RPG_RT in order to access my current save. :( Though, maybe that was my fault, user error and all, because I didn't think to look for the launcher (or was I aware it was in Tool folder) until after I wanted to get the mystery gift.

EDIT: Save back up files doesn't seem to allow/have my current file either. It was weird, think its meant to be for launcher and not via RPG_RT?

EDIT 2: Okay,uhhh, so I 'checked for Update' inside the Tool folder and it downloaded extra information. It....added another Tool folder and added the extra information inside the initial Tools folder rather than the main folder. I added images to get the better idea. My dude, this is pretty messy, don't you think? Not to sound condescending but dang! This is confusing as all heck.

Attachments

• Tools1.PNG
      Tools1.PNG
      36.8 KB · Views: 2
    • Tools2.PNG
      Tools2.PNG
      10.8 KB · Views: 2
    Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • Hello everybody, the end is slowly coming closer, so here's an long blog post about my experience developing the game.
    http://dreammodule.blogspot.com/2019/04/spee-end-is-coming.html

Here's also some new screenshots of the latest update.

xJSOjXN.png

VNekbG6.png

3Fdlrqp.png

8HAWcsX.png

------------

Trying to use a save file from Beta 0.730 but right after the first screen the game says not implemented like over 100 times it just keeps poping up slowing my pc down what should i do start over?

Ah, the infamous "not implemented" bug. I don't think it's related to the save file.
    If you close the program (from task manager), then start up the launcher and load game again, it might work. But if it keeps happening, restarting might be the only ... :(

Hello, apologies if you already answered this, but where exactly are the save file kept? Because I wanted to get mystery gift (just started the game), but the launcher kept being weird (ie. relocating? And/or refusing to recognize my current save). Even the backup thing doesn't seem to work, so if you can provide a set of instruction, that'd be nice.

I had to go through RPG_RT in order to access my current save. :( Though, maybe that was my fault, user error and all, because I didn't think to look for the launcher (or was I aware it was in Tool folder) until after I wanted to get the mystery gift.

EDIT: Save back up files doesn't seem to allow/have my current file either. It was weird, think its meant to be for launcher and not via RPG_RT?

EDIT 2: Okay,uhhh, so I 'checked for Update' inside the Tool folder and it downloaded extra information. It....added another Tool folder and added the extra information inside the initial Tools folder rather than the main folder. I added images to get the better idea. My dude, this is pretty messy, don't you think? Not to sound condescending but dang! This is confusing as all heck.

Sorry for the late reply;
    The saves are stored in the Pokemon Eevee folder, named like "Save01.lsd"
    The launcher should just be on the root folder, it should be called either "NewLauncher" or just "Super Pokemon Eevee Edition". The launcher in the tools folder is just a backup file.

If the launcher isn't there, just move the one from the tools folder to the root folder.

The launcher runs the RPG_RT.exe to start the game.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I downloaded the current version the other day, and Tyrogue evolution is still reversed (Attack > Defense = Hitmonchan, Attack < Defense = Hitmonlee).

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I am trying the "enter the numbers" machine in Glitch City; what's the combination? I got "04, 08" so far.

The answer is on one of the computers in Oak's Lab:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Charlotto_the_Sage_Girl

wants to delete this account
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    The answer is on one of the computers in Oak's Lab:
    Spoiler:

Oh, okay. Thanks. :D

Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Jun 23, 2022
    Wow... I know I've said this for the last update too but I'll say it again. I'm really excited and can't wait to see what happens next!

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • Hello everybody, the end is slowly coming closer, so here's an long blog post about my experience developing the game.
    http://dreammodule.blogspot.com/2019/04/spee-end-is-coming.html

Here's also some new screenshots of the latest update.

xJSOjXN.png

VNekbG6.png

3Fdlrqp.png

8HAWcsX.png

------------

Ah, the infamous "not implemented" bug. I don't think it's related to the save file.
    If you close the program (from task manager), then start up the launcher and load game again, it might work. But if it keeps happening, restarting might be the only ... :(

Sorry for the late reply;
    The saves are stored in the Pokemon Eevee folder, named like "Save01.lsd"
    The launcher should just be on the root folder, it should be called either "NewLauncher" or just "Super Pokemon Eevee Edition". The launcher in the tools folder is just a backup file.

If the launcher isn't there, just move the one from the tools folder to the root folder.

The launcher runs the RPG_RT.exe to start the game.

Tried that but it won't open the game can't get to the title screen at all even after the save file is gone.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 2, 2019
    Hi, I just started playing and I have five badges and am currently stuck in Portus City. I'm playing version 8.0 and the prompt says I can't board the ship until the captain comes back from the Mart (or something like that). The problem is, he's not in the mart. I think I did all I can do in this town: beat, team rocket, obtain ability to summon and Zapdos, go the the corrupted Pokemon. Not sure how to get passed this. Help?

Last edited:

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • For some reason this posted in an entirely different thread, so trying to post it here again.

After I updated the game last, my Dratini and Bagon got removed from my box. This sucks because they were already evolved and are now in the 40s, going to evolve again as soon as I decide to go grind next. The thing is, they're in my party, and as long as they stay in my party they count... but the minute I deposit them they vanish forever.

Is there a way to fix this?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Hey DarkDoom3000,
    I was wondering about the damage formula in the readme of 0.8 "Damage = (Base Damage + (Attack|Special of A / 200) + (Defense of B / 200)) * Type Balance".

Just to make sure I correctly translated the respective formula-symbols, pls correct me if I'm wrong:

"Damage" means the amount of HP substracted from the foe's remaining HP.
    "Base Damage" means the strength of an attack, (e.g. ingame shown for Tackle: "50!"; I ignored the "!" btw since I don't think it has any relation to a factorial-operator)
    "Attack|Special of A" means the attacker's Attack/Special-points shown in the Status-view (e.g. from Jolteon: "Attack 108/Special 191")
    "/ 200" means divided by 200.
    "Defense of B" means the defender's Defense/Special-points e.g. shown in the pokedex during a battle (e.g. from Pidgey: "Defense 45/Special 30")
    "Type Balance" symbolizes a factor in relation to the attack-effectivity (e.g. *1 for a white-colored type-chart-relation ingame)

Now pretending the upper named Jolteon uses Tackle against that named Pidgey, I get:

(50 + (108 / 200) + (45 / 200)) * 1 = 50.765

In reality, the ingame-damage is about 70.

So this formula wouldn't make any sense to say the least because, not only the "Damage" would nonsensically increase the higher the "Defense of B" is (since everything is simply being added outside the bracket),
    but also all the actual stats from each Pokemon would almost carry no weight since the output-damage would merely increase by 1 for every 200 stat-points that Pokemon can offer and that's simply nonsense.
    For a correct relation to attack and defense, there has to be any kind of proportional calculation from "A" to "B", like in the original Pokemon damage-formula.
    Also I noticed ingame that same moves against the same Pokemon do different damage so rng is definitely implemented - where is that stated in that formula?
    Did you implement STAB (Same Type Attack Bonus) aswell?

Can you tell me the proper damage-formula and/or explain what that formula above is for?
    Thx and great game btw.

Last edited:

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • Hey DarkDoom3000,
    "Damage = (Base Damage + (Attack|Special of A / 200) + (Defense of B / 200)) * Type Balance".

Why would you add your attack to their defense? Should be:

(50 + (108 / 200) - (45 / 200)) * 1

But even that doesn't look right in the slightest - attack and defense would barely matter at all, it'd essentially just be base damage times the type multiplier. And it certainly wouldn't be in the fifty frigging thousands.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    It certainly wouldn't be in the fifty frigging thousands.
    I believe Silver3 simply typed a comma instead of a decimal point. It make sense if you take that into consideration. However, the "Damage Formula" in the Readme does indeed looks incomplete.

Anyway, I hope we hear some news about this project soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    I believe Silver3 simply typed a comma instead of a decimal point.

Haha right, I'm from Germany and here decimal marks are actually provided with a comma instead of a point; I didn't consider that it's the opposite in English.

Last edited:
    Back