• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Illyasviel

video game hustler
Years
    • Age 28
    • they/them or plural
    • Chrysolia
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Currently playing this on my Vita -- really appreciate the love and character you've put into this game. Keep up the great work!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • Hello all, thanks for the continued support. The next update is coming along well.
    Here's some progress screenshots:

DkS7xQe.png

4hUEQ4n.png

MfGcobm.png

9KS6h8s.png

yjWnZeF.png

U5GHtEA.png

RNzp0Wg.png

I downloaded the current version the other day, and Tyrogue evolution is still reversed (Attack > Defense = Hitmonchan, Attack < Defense = Hitmonlee).
    It's actually a completely random evolution, unless you have specific items equiped (boxing gloves, and combat boots, spinning top.
    So you can quit/load until you get the evolution you want.

The answer is on one of the computers in Oak's Lab:
    Spoiler:

I'm honestly surprised people can figure this stuff out :)

Anyone know where the 10th void phantom is at?
    Unfortuantely, it's glitched. I've fixed it for the next update so that you only need 9 phantoms.

For some reason this posted in an entirely different thread, so trying to post it here again.

After I updated the game last, my Dratini and Bagon got removed from my box. This sucks because they were already evolved and are now in the 40s, going to evolve again as soon as I decide to go grind next. The thing is, they're in my party, and as long as they stay in my party they count... but the minute I deposit them they vanish forever.

Is there a way to fix this?
    Ah right, there was a glitch with how they worked. Bascially what happened is that the pokemon were "removed" from your list of obtained pokemon, but you got refunded the points.
    So to fix it. Just return to the prize zone and re-buy the pokemon.

The levels/attacks will stay the same.

Hey DarkDoom3000,
    Can you tell me the proper damage-formula and/or explain what that formula above is for?
    Thx and great game btw.

Actually, just ignore the damage formular. just copied out what was in the RPGmaker manual, and that seems busted. I'm not entirely sure how the damage formular woks.

Currently playing this on my Vita -- really appreciate the love and character you've put into this game. Keep up the great work!
    Thank you!
    Also how the hell did you manage to play it on a vita!? Could you give me a link or something. I got a homebrewed vita and would love to play it on there.

I literally love this game. I finished my playthrough on twitch and can't wait for the next update!
    Thank you!

Last edited:

Illyasviel

video game hustler
    Years
    • Age 28
    • they/them or plural
    • Chrysolia
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Thank you!
    Also how the hell did you manage to play it on a vita!? Could you give me a link or something. I got a homebrewed vita and would love to play it on there.

Np, fam, I play literally everything on my Vita.
    You can download easyRPG for Vita and it plays games made with older RPGMaker. You'll need to play the game up to getting your starter on PC, though, since fleeing is broken when you play on Vita.

Once that's done, save and exit, then transfer the game (just the one folder named Pokémon Eevee and its contents) to the Vita in the proper place. If you're unsure where it goes, the main menu of EasyRPG tells you where to place it.

It takes a good whole minute or two to start up when you click it, but it otherwise works fine on my end! Let me know if you have any issues.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    How do you make a Pokemon shiny with "Shiny Data"? I scanned two shinies and see no item with that label in my inventory.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Oh, so you have to ATTACK it after scanning it. That should be more clearly stated. I just ran after scanning them.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    So I have decided that I am going to write out a walkthrough for the game. I know that you have one written but I'm doing it anyway. If I ever finish it, I will post in on the forums and if you want to put it somewhere, you can.

I read what I missed since I disappeared for a while and I really do hope that you get an update out by the end of the year :)

I noticed something as I was looking at the trophies. In the pokedex spots, you have two 160 spots. I'm guessing that second one is suppose to be 180 since the numbers seem to go up by 20. Also under side quests you have two Hidden Kid named trophies

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    I just found something else. The paperboy quest in Ventus City. When you first start the quest it says it will give you $500 but when you beat it gives you $200 and that is what you get $200. I did the math just encase it to see which one you got.
    So you can change it one way or the other but something needs to be changed there.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • Ah right, there was a glitch with how they worked. Bascially what happened is that the pokemon were "removed" from your list of obtained pokemon, but you got refunded the points.
    So to fix it. Just return to the prize zone and re-buy the pokemon.

I tried that, saving beforehand to check. They were returned to their base level.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • Little update;

Nothing stops this HYPE TRAIN!

W44YdpQ.png

And... wouldn't want to run into one of these in your pool
    IC91oKA.png

Np, fam, I play literally everything on my Vita.
    You can download easyRPG for Vita and it plays games made with older RPGMaker. You'll need to play the game up to getting your starter on PC, though, since fleeing is broken when you play on Vita.

Once that's done, save and exit, then transfer the game (just the one folder named Pokémon Eevee and its contents) to the Vita in the proper place. If you're unsure where it goes, the main menu of EasyRPG tells you where to place it.

It takes a good whole minute or two to start up when you click it, but it otherwise works fine on my end! Let me know if you have any issues.

Cool, i've have to check it out, I think last time I did it I ran into that same problem you're talking about with fleeing.

How do you make a Pokemon shiny with "Shiny Data"? I scanned two shinies and see no item with that label in my inventory.
    ---
    Oh, so you have to ATTACK it after scanning it. That should be more clearly stated. I just ran after scanning them.

Yeah, it's a little clunky. I've changed it for the upcoming version so all you have to do is defeat the shiny pokemon and it'll drop shiny data.

So I have decided that I am going to write out a walkthrough for the game. I know that you have one written but I'm doing it anyway. If I ever finish it, I will post in on the forums and if you want to put it somewhere, you can.

I read what I missed since I disappeared for a while and I really do hope that you get an update out by the end of the year :)

I noticed something as I was looking at the trophies. In the pokedex spots, you have two 160 spots. I'm guessing that second one is suppose to be 180 since the numbers seem to go up by 20. Also under side quests you have two Hidden Kid named trophies

Ooh, a walkthrough would be neat. I have a half made massively outdated walkthrough that's not really useful these days. So feel free to make another walkthrough. I'd even feature it on the website if it's good quality.
    I'll definitely have the new update out by the end of the year. I've been adding some more sidequests and clearing up a bunch of "technical debt" in regards to unfixed bugs/issues and diversifying pokemon encounters.

That includes that pokedex trophy issue you listed :) all the pokedex trophies will now have proper names too.

I just found something else. The paperboy quest in Ventus City. When you first start the quest it says it will give you $500 but when you beat it gives you $200 and that is what you get $200. I did the math just encase it to see which one you got.
    So you can change it one way or the other but something needs to be changed there.

Thanks for the bug report, i've fixed that now. I think I was gonna increase the price, but only got part way through. It'll now always give $200.

I tried that, saving beforehand to check. They were returned to their base level.
    Damn, not sure whats the issue with that. It wasn't meant to do a level reset :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    Oh goodie. I hope the update goes well.
    I started a new game to work on the walkthrough however its no where near finished and chances are when you go this update I will probably will start again just encase you added some new stuff near the beginning. However I will continue with what I got to work with right now.
    I can't promise how well written it will be but I will do my best. If I cant figure something out I will ask here to help make my guide.
    If I manage to get it at least half way done I will pm you the link.

One question though, whats the ratio to finding a shiny pokemon? I found out you cant miss them with how you did them but I have never found one. Also if you use the item on Eevee I'm guessing that every form with be shiny right?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    So been replaying this with the 0.8 update in anticipation for the next, and noticed something - none of the flashback scenes showed up this time. Is it random? If not, what triggers them? I did notice I got the other half of the split version this time - Caterpie instead of Weedle, Nidoran Male instead of Female, etc. - I wonder if that's connected? Just curious as I remember those cutscenes being pretty interesting, but I haven't seen a single one this playthrough, and I'm at the VOID.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • Damn, not sure whats the issue with that. It wasn't meant to do a level reset :(

There any other way around that? I can just keep them in my party, there's plenty of space for them (especially since even though Salamence is evolved, Dragonair isn't yet, so since it and Pupatar are the only things that need to evolve they automatically have team slots), but that's going to get awkward if we get a lot more things that need evolved - Eevee can't leave the party (and I buffed Eeveeon into the sky and it's in like the 80s so it never would anyway) and my Feraligatr is unlikely to, but that leaves only five free team slots for them.

Years
    • Age 18
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    So been replaying this with the 0.8 update in anticipation for the next, and noticed something - none of the flashback scenes showed up this time. Is it random? If not, what triggers them? I did notice I got the other half of the split version this time - Caterpie instead of Weedle, Nidoran Male instead of Female, etc. - I wonder if that's connected? Just curious as I remember those cutscenes being pretty interesting, but I haven't seen a single one this playthrough, and I'm at the VOID.

The flashback scenes were removed quite a while ago (0.7 iirc) and the thing where you get different pokemon is because your save is based off Gold or Silver version- there are version exclusives and it's random but there is a way to get the version you want at the beginning of a new save file.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    Ah okay. Yeah I knew about the different versions and why they work as they do, was just providing the info as a data point as I wasn't sure how relevant or irrelevant it might be but wanted to list all the possible differences I could think of.

I didn't know about the scenes being previously removed, which I guess shows how many updates its been since I played thru this last. Sorry to see them go, I hope there's some way those events and the info in them can be brought into the game again.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    Oddish/Bellsprout, Voltorb/Electrike, Phanpy/Sandshrew, Pinsir/Heracross, Growlithe/Vulpix, Torkoal/Tropius, Grimer/Koffing, Psyduck/Seel, and Staryu/Shellder.

It also determines which order mons become available at the adoption agency. One gets Magby at 4 badges and Elekid at 6, the other flips them.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    So when you do a few things Brevis Town a team rocket member shows up in town. He asks for directions to somewhere and you can misled him. Does what you tell him matter?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    I just found another small problem. The quest where you need to find some Silk Nets. She asks for five of them but you tell her you give her the four she wanted. It actually does take five though. It seems to be a typo only.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    With that shiny data thing, I finally saw a shiny. Used the dex and attacked it. Oak says that you look at your pokedex. But I, like the last person, didnt get anything. So once it updates will i get the item?

Back