• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 1, 2023
I just made an account so I could say, Holy crap this looks amazing!

One question so far.... Are you aware one of your screenshots looks like pixelated barf?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
wtf I went all the way to the seventh gym, went to save only for it to say something along the lines of it not having enough memory or something and lot everything, never playing again, I lost all my data, I had two seperate saves only for it to just delete them both, the auto saves have my poke's at a low lvl 10 at max

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 23, 2023
So I just wanted to ask something about this game.

So I've beaten the story and I was wondering whether it was possible in the current build (1.0) to fully complete the Quest Log yet? I've caught all the available Pokémon so far so I was just wondering.

Also I've really enjoyed playing through the game a lot!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Ignis Island appears to be bugged, sometimes Eevee freezes in place and never moves again until I enter a new area. Theres also an issue with Houndour, as when I battle with it, its back sprite becomes Teddiursa but its moves are Houndour's as they should be.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 3, 2023
I have found every legendary except for Ho-Oh, spent a LONG time to grind up to 99 for my party, but I can't locate the rainbow bird. I think I have everything I need cause I got the sea bird..

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 27, 2023
For some reason, after a few mins in, the screen becomes black and I can't see anything, I can hear stuff and click on stuff, but can't see. I reset the game and make sure to save often, but it just keeps happening a few mins into playing.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Just want to say, thank you everybody for following, downloading and supporting me in my game development journey :D

Sorta in planning stages for a post-game update. Not commiting myself to anything, because I want to work on some other projects before I do it. But yeah.
Postgame is often some of my favourite parts in a pokemon game. I expect SPEE to be no different.
---

Congratulations on completing SPEE!
It's been an amazing journey watching you make this since the early days!

I'm so happy it's finally complete!
Thank you very much :)

Congrats man I been around since 2012 looking out for this game. Remeber playing it a long time ago gad to see to it complete. I lot has changed in the community this game and reborn were some of the first to stand the test of time glad to see each one complete. Will this every compatible with the joiplay emulation on phones by chance.

Thanks for supporting the game for so long, it's much appreciated.
It doesn't support joiplay, but there's an app called EasyRPG that supports it for phones (android atleast)

Amazing, I'd been here for a long time and I've been around to see this from back when only three or four badges were available to collect. Its great to see this complete at last.

Thanks duude, you're a real veteran, it's been such a long journey!

i need assistance from DarkDoom3000 super pokemon eevee won't load what do i do?
I need more details, sorry. What do you mean it won't load?

Hello i have a question i need the code for getting zapdos and i only find one code only has three number and but the locked have four number i try to look around but i did not find anything.
Sorry, I should've made the code more clear. Add a 0 to the front of the three digit code.

i enjoy this fan game but i kinda wish the corrupted pokemon kept their sprite cause some of the designs are neat it just feels like your using a regular pokemon when you beat a corrupted Pokémon they don't feel unique in any way after you get them i still do enjoy the battle system though also for some reason idk if its my pc or something but randomly between an hour or 30 mins of playtime the games window goes completely black and the only way to fix it is to close out the game which would be very annoying if i was in the middle of a long battle and i forgot to save before
Yeah, I could potentially do more with the corrupted pokemon, honestly the main reason I didn't was because of how much work it takes to get backsprites.
For the weird issue, i'm not sure what could cause it, but I've heard that playing the game in compatibility mode helps.

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! It's complete! Yeah! Thanks, DarkDoom, been waiting a whiiiiiiile for it! Gonna have a busy day tomorrow!
hope you enjoy it!

Glad to see this release 1.0, and loading my final save immediately fixes all the achievement issues which is great to see.

Only took 3 minutes to hunt down Entei after being told where he was, but Raikou proved more difficult.

Spent 30 minutes looking for him at various wrong spots
Spoiler:

After I'll attempt finding Articuno since someone's already found him now.

After that I'll check if Ho-Ho/Lugia is an option.

Also have to hunt Torchic down at Victory Hill (here's hoping it'll tell me which one that is).

I still seem to be missing two other Pokemon besides Torchic, but I'll deal with the Beasts first I suppose.

I see that Ninja Kid is now an actual Quest, and some looking in Arbor City shows me that he's no longer glitched. Didn't take more than 5 minutes to find him, but for anyone stuck.

Spoiler:

Haha, sorry about the confusion around the beast locations. I had moved it back and forth a few times and had not fixed it's route.

Oh goodness, I remember playing this in late elementary/middle school when this was initially released. I can't wait to play through this again now that it's finished :D
Hope you enjoy :)

Maybe it's just further in the game, but I haven't figure out how friendship or trade evolutions work yet. Could I get a hint?
Both are obtained through level up.

I just made an account so I could say, Holy crap this looks amazing!

One question so far.... Are you aware one of your screenshots looks like pixelated barf?
Thanks, and yes, it's meant to look like pixelated barf :P

wtf I went all the way to the seventh gym, went to save only for it to say something along the lines of it not having enough memory or something and lot everything, never playing again, I lost all my data, I had two seperate saves only for it to just delete them both, the auto saves have my poke's at a low lvl 10 at max
Damn, i'm sorry that happened. There's an intermittent engine-level bug that happens from time to time. There's really no fix for it because the program i'm using is so old.... :(

So I just wanted to ask something about this game.

So I've beaten the story and I was wondering whether it was possible in the current build (1.0) to fully complete the Quest Log yet? I've caught all the available Pokémon so far so I was just wondering.

Also I've really enjoyed playing through the game a lot!
Thank you, the quest log isn't fully completable yet, but you can get all corrupted pokemon and quests. It's just missing a few pokemon that'll be added in a later update.

Ignis Island appears to be bugged, sometimes Eevee freezes in place and never moves again until I enter a new area. Theres also an issue with Houndour, as when I battle with it, its back sprite becomes Teddiursa but its moves are Houndour's as they should be.
Oh interesting, I'll look into the houndour one. I thought I'd fixed it but apparently not.

I have found every legendary except for Ho-Oh, spent a LONG time to grind up to 99 for my party, but I can't locate the rainbow bird. I think I have everything I need cause I got the sea bird..
Wow.... level 99 is crazzy! You need 3 rainbow feathers. I'd suggest heading back to the final location of the game, and you should find the last feather there if you've already got them beofre.

For some reason, after a few mins in, the screen becomes black and I can't see anything, I can hear stuff and click on stuff, but can't see. I reset the game and make sure to save often, but it just keeps happening a few mins into playing.
Odd... I have heard running the game in compatibility mode helps.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 3, 2023
I do have the feathers needed, it's just strange. The tower in the last area of the game worked for one, but the other tower for some reason remains empty. At this stage I have every legendary except for Ho-Oh.

UPDATE: Oh my god I'm blind/dumb and didn't think I could just go BACK to that tower.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Just want to say, thank you everybody for following, downloading and supporting me in my game development journey :D

Sorta in planning stages for a post-game update. Not commiting myself to anything, because I want to work on some other projects before I do it. But yeah.
Postgame is often some of my favourite parts in a pokemon game. I expect SPEE to be no different.
---

Thank you very much :)

Thanks for supporting the game for so long, it's much appreciated.
It doesn't support joiplay, but there's an app called EasyRPG that supports it for phones (android atleast)

Thanks duude, you're a real veteran, it's been such a long journey!

I need more details, sorry. What do you mean it won't load?

Sorry, I should've made the code more clear. Add a 0 to the front of the three digit code.

Yeah, I could potentially do more with the corrupted pokemon, honestly the main reason I didn't was because of how much work it takes to get backsprites.
For the weird issue, i'm not sure what could cause it, but I've heard that playing the game in compatibility mode helps.

hope you enjoy it!

Haha, sorry about the confusion around the beast locations. I had moved it back and forth a few times and had not fixed it's route.

Hope you enjoy :)

Both are obtained through level up.

Thanks, and yes, it's meant to look like pixelated barf :P

Damn, i'm sorry that happened. There's an intermittent engine-level bug that happens from time to time. There's really no fix for it because the program i'm using is so old.... :(

Thank you, the quest log isn't fully completable yet, but you can get all corrupted pokemon and quests. It's just missing a few pokemon that'll be added in a later update.

Oh interesting, I'll look into the houndour one. I thought I'd fixed it but apparently not.

Wow.... level 99 is crazzy! You need 3 rainbow feathers. I'd suggest heading back to the final location of the game, and you should find the last feather there if you've already got them beofre.

Odd... I have heard running the game in compatibility mode helps.

i mean it won't open it won't start i can't play it the launcer loads fine but after that after i click play nothing happens please help and thanks

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 4, 2023
It's finally here! It's finally complete!

SUPER POKEMON EEVEE EDITON 1.00

Download it now!

Thank you to everybody who's been following me through this incredible journey.
Especially since Pokecommunity was what got me into making fangames in the first place.
Without all you guys keeping me engaged, keeping me motivated, I wouldn't have ever been able to finish this.

--

Thank you very much Raj, it was a great pleasure reading through your thoughts on the game. I'll look through the issues when I can.
I've already tweaked a few things, like blocking recharge from being used multiple times, amongst other things.

Thank you Alilatias, It's fun reading your team analysis, I've never really thought too hard about how things are balanced, so interesting to see different team comps.

Thank you for reporting that bug, that one went under the radar until I saw you post about it.
Luckily I got it fixed up in time for SPEE 1.00

Congrats on 1.0's release! Been keeping an eye on progress occasionally and only just found out 1.0 dropped. Game runs very smoothly, and the music is nice for only checking it out for 5 minutes for now. Just wanted to ask about fonts though, I know how to manually install them, and the launcher is even able to install them, but I don't get any "é"s to appear. On Windows 10, US locale, unsure if that'd be why it's not showing the "é" or not.
image.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
how do you unlock the other eveelutions
is it

A. story progression

B. other means (leveling up your eevee, completing side quests and/or defeating corrupted pokemon)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 4

N30NL4Z3R

Your Local Anxious Bean
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
May I ask if this game is safe to download? I'm kind of anxious due to the website it requires in order to download due to unsecure connection and the fact that my protection warns me of downloading it due potential scam. I apologize if this seems rude ;w;

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2023
I last downloaded this about 10 years ago. It was safe then, but it was also still in active development then.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Congrats on 1.0's release! Been keeping an eye on progress occasionally and only just found out 1.0 dropped. Game runs very smoothly, and the music is nice for only checking it out for 5 minutes for now. Just wanted to ask about fonts though, I know how to manually install them, and the launcher is even able to install them, but I don't get any "é"s to appear. On Windows 10, US locale, unsure if that'd be why it's not showing the "é" or not.

I had that issue happen on my computer after I changed system locale. I have had it happen to other Pokémon fan games, and I noticed that changing locale can screw up Unicode characters.

how do you unlock the other eveelutions
is it

A. story progression

B. other means (leveling up your eevee, completing side quests and/or defeating corrupted pokemon)

Through the story

May I ask if this game is safe to download? I'm kind of anxious due to the website it requires in order to download due to unsecure connection and the fact that my protection warns me of downloading it due potential scam. I apologize if this seems rude ;w;

I have had no issues with downloading or playing this game. I believe it is safe.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Hope everybody is enjoying the game :)

Also, thanks sdw7sm for answering some of the technical questions :)

Don't worry, it's safe. It's just that it's made on an old engine that isn't considered "safe" by modern standards.
(The site also lacks a HTTPs, but that's something im working on fixing)

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
Been playing this for the past few days and I really enjoy it, up to Chapter 3 now. I remember playing one of the demos so many years ago that only went up to like Chapter 2 if I recall.

Also I deeply appreciate that you added a option for battles to be paused while selecting a move or choosing items, I never been good with real-time RPGs and making super quick decisions so this takes a lot of pressure off and makes the game more enjoyable for me.

Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
After over 6 years I still have no idea what the rival theme is or where I can find it, does anybody know?

Back