• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
It's been going great so far, that being said

Spoiler:

Other than that, it's been great playing through the whole thing again. Almost to the new stuff, at least.

Not sure this bit needs the spoilers but hey I did start it even if it was more due to length.
Spoiler:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Not sure this bit needs the spoilers but hey I did start it even if it was more due to length.
Spoiler:

I was supposed to fight Necro in the Void, but unfortunately I did not. I dunno how that happened, but it did to me.

Alilatias

Bard by Trade
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 15, 2023
What level does Xatu learn Wish at anyways? In OG games Natu Learns it at 40 and Xatu at 48, but if your only at your 4th badge there's no way your at that level.

Wonder what other Pokemon learn healing moves, although once you beat Suicune it kinds of stops mattering outside of combat, and in it items are still better for hard fights.

Also did you ever encounter Entei/Raikou anywhere? If they are anything like Suicune they may just randomly spawn on a certain route.

My Xatu learned Wish at around level ~25ish. The SP cost to cast it is pretty high for how little it heals though.

I found Entei in the route with all the berry trees. I could have sworn there used to be a sidequest in that area where you collect all the berries from the tree and give them to the berry master in the house there.

I assume Raikou is in the route that the train tracks lead to, the one where the Corrupted Voltorb was. Or at least that's what the loose map in the tower indicates.

I remember you used to be able to find Hideo in literally every city you visit, so I'm pretty sure he's currently bugged after the second one.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I was supposed to fight Necro in the Void, but unfortunately I did not. I dunno how that happened, but it did to me.
Damn that's one surprising glitch, please tell me you have a save from before that, and tested to see if the bug replicated itself.

Ideally you could provide a copy of a save, as I think that may be the most significant glitch yet, it might have been a one time off, as I had a Glitch in the void that froze me into place and didn't allow me to open menus, after leaving a certain ledge, but after I reloaded and retested it didn't happen again.

My Xatu learned Wish at around level ~25ish. The SP cost to cast it is pretty high for how little it heals though.

I found Entei in the route with all the berry trees. I could have sworn there used to be a sidequest in that area where you collect all the berries from the tree and give them to the berry master in the house there.

I assume Raikou is in the route that the train tracks lead to, the one where the Corrupted Voltorb was. Or at least that's what the loose map in the tower indicates.

I remember you used to be able to find Hideo in literally every city you visit, so I'm pretty sure he's currently bugged after the second one.
Thanks for the advice on Entei I assume your talking about the Berry Patch where both Balbausaur and Pinsir are? Would absolutely never have guessed that's where Entei was, but you using the map to hunt them down makes a lot of sense, it's funny I took a screenshot of each of them early on, but I never made the connection that was the map it was representing.

As for Raikou being on the same route as Corrupted Voltorb is interesting, I'll have to check there later, after the developer gets back to me on the post game glitches, as I may need to revert to an earlier save file. Don't want to make to much more progress and then have to go back, although rereading my commentary, I should better organize some of the info in Questions/List as I accidentally left some of it in Commentary which really is a train of thoughts as I'm playing that's notable and can be skipped, VS the Questions/FAQ/Bugs which is important.

If you do later encounter Raikou, on that route or a different one, please do confirm.

Same with if you ever encounter Articuno because I never did find it. Hoho is likely going in with the three beasts so a confirmation he's programmed in would be appreciated.

Also Xatu got Wish at LV25, damn I guess you were right on predicting just how good he would be for Support, Crobat didn't get tailwind for a bit, and evolved at LV38. Happy enough with my final team, but if I ever replay again I'll try to keep in mind that Xatu is worth swapping to for my support unit.

Last edited:

Alilatias

Bard by Trade
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 15, 2023
Damn that's one surprising glitch, please tell me you have a save from before that, and tested to see if the bug replicated itself.

Ideally you could provide a copy of a save, as I think that may be the most significant glitch yet, it might have been a one time off, as I had a Glitch in the void that froze me into place and didn't allow me to open menus, after leaving a certain ledge, but after I reloaded and retested it didn't happen again.

Thanks for the advice on Entei I assume your talking about the Berry Patch where both Balbausaur and Pinsir are? Would absolutely never have guessed that's where Entei was, but you using the map to hunt them down makes a lot of sense, it's funny I took a screenshot of each of them early on, but I never made the connection that was the map it was representing.

As for Raikou being on the same route as Corrupted Voltorb is interesting, I'll have to check there later, after the developer gets back to me on the post game glitches, as I may need to revert to an earlier save file. Don't want to make to much more progress and then have to go back, although rereading my commentary, I should better organize some of the info in Questions/List as I accidentally left some of it in Commentary which really is a train of thoughts as I'm playing that's notable and can be skipped, VS the Questions/FAQ/Bugs which is important.

If you do later encounter Raikou, on that route or a different one, please do confirm.

Same with if you ever encounter Articuno because I never did find it. Hoho is likely going in with the three beasts so a confirmation he's programmed in would be appreciated.

Also Xatu got Wish at LV25, damn I guess you were right on predicting just how good he would be for Support, Crobat didn't get tailwind for a bit, and evolved at LV38. Happy enough with my final team, but if I ever replay again I'll try to keep in mind that Xatu is worth swapping to for my support unit.

I did indeed find Raikou on the route that I suspected he was at. I kind of had to stop playing for a bit due to my computer monitor crapping out on me for the past two days, I just got another one and can continue progressing.

More commentary on Xatu: She also possesses Psycho Shift which cures poison, burn, and blind. However, what the game doesn't tell you is that it's a self-only skill. Kind of a bummer. She also has Miracle Eye, which 'lowers enemy Psychic resistance'. It costs a whopping 50 PP to use. The testing I've done indicates that it shifts weaknesses one stage higher - as in, a Pokemon immune to Psychic is now resistant, a resistant Pokemon is now neutral, and a neutral Pokemon is now weak to Psychic. Interestingly enough, I've observed a Pokemon that is already naturally weak to Psychic also takes increased damage after Miracle Eye is used, as if it unlocks an even higher tier of weakness. I have yet to see another skill with a similar effect throughout the entire game, even in previous versions. This might be pretty insane if you happen to have a whole team with access to Psychic moves... Which realistically, you probably don't.

Xatu does have one significant weakness in that it appears all of its strongest Flying moves throughout the game are actually physical (although Xatu does have decent enough Physical to use said flying moves if needed), but all of its strongest Psychic, Bug, and Ghost moves that can be taught through TM are all Special. Though I haven't obtained an Aeroblast TM yet, which might change this and turn her into a true Special wrecker. Though I think if it's a Special mage you want, I remember Alakazam had far better type coverage and a much higher Special stat.

EDIT: Good LORD Xatu setting up Miracle Eye + swapping to Espeon results in absurd levels of Psychic damage. Xatu and Espeon attacking after setting up Miracle Eye against an enemy normally neutral to Psychic damage was doing more damage than my Breloom and Nidoqueen hitting natural weaknesses. And I'm pretty sure Natu/Xatu started with Miracle Eye already learned.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hey! Can someone please tell me how I can evolve my Haunter and where can I get a leafston for weepingbell? I'm 6 badges in and it would be a shame to not be able to use them. :/

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
It's finally here! It's finally complete!

SUPER POKEMON EEVEE EDITON 1.00

Download it now!

Thank you to everybody who's been following me through this incredible journey.
Especially since Pokecommunity was what got me into making fangames in the first place.
Without all you guys keeping me engaged, keeping me motivated, I wouldn't have ever been able to finish this.

--

Congratulations are in order I suppose, let me be the first to congratulate you on finally finishing the game after all of this time.

Hard to believe it's been 13 years since this game first came out, I wasn't around for when you first released it jumping on around the 3ish year mark, but it's amazing to see this game finally reach completion after all of this time.

Considering we are at 0.99 Build at this point, chances are the saves will now be compatible with the actual final version as well, so I'll download and play it myself now as well.

Was planning on playing a different game, but an achievement this great deserves to be celebrated right away.

Glad I played though.
Thank you very much Raj, it was a great pleasure reading through your thoughts on the game. I'll look through the issues when I can.
I've already tweaked a few things, like blocking recharge from being used multiple times, amongst other things.

Ah, one of the original fangames from the old days is finally completed. I think I was looking forward to this one the most, because there still isn't really anything else like it in the realm of Pokemon fangames.

My old save got wiped out when I had to reformat my computer a few months ago, but even with a fresh save, it seems a few things changed earlier on. Like I got stomped on by a certain corrupted legendary very early into the game, but I came back and defeated it with my team in the level ~20 range. It's also been interesting to try out Pokemon that I didn't use in prior playthroughs.
Thank you Alilatias, It's fun reading your team analysis, I've never really thought too hard about how things are balanced, so interesting to see different team comps.

It's been going great so far, that being said

Spoiler:

Other than that, it's been great playing through the whole thing again. Almost to the new stuff, at least.
Thank you for reporting that bug, that one went under the radar until I saw you post about it.
Luckily I got it fixed up in time for SPEE 1.00

Last edited:

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
Years

Download it now!

Especially since Pokecommunity was what got me into making fangames in the first place.
Without all you guys keeping me engaged, keeping me motivated, I wouldn't have ever been able to finish this.

--

Thank you very much Raj, it was a great pleasure reading through your thoughts on the game. I'll look through the issues when I can.
I've already tweaked a few things, like blocking recharge from being used multiple times, amongst other things.

Thank you Alilatias, It's fun reading your team analysis, I've never really thought too hard about how things are balanced, so interesting to see different team comps.

Thank you for reporting that bug, that one went under the radar until I saw you post about it.

Congratulations on completing SPEE!
It's been an amazing journey watching you make this since the early days!

I'm so happy it's finally complete!

Years

Download it now!

--

Congrats man I been around since 2012 looking out for this game. Remeber playing it a long time ago gad to see to it complete. I lot has changed in the community this game and reborn were some of the first to stand the test of time glad to see each one complete. Will this every compatible with the joiplay emulation on phones by chance.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Amazing, I'd been here for a long time and I've been around to see this from back when only three or four badges were available to collect. Its great to see this complete at last.

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
Hello i have a question i need the code for getting zapdos and i only find one code only has three number and but the locked have four number i try to look around but i did not find anything.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
i enjoy this fan game but i kinda wish the corrupted pokemon kept their sprite cause some of the designs are neat it just feels like your using a regular pokemon when you beat a corrupted Pokémon they don't feel unique in any way after you get them i still do enjoy the battle system though also for some reason idk if its my pc or something but randomly between an hour or 30 mins of playtime the games window goes completely black and the only way to fix it is to close out the game which would be very annoying if i was in the middle of a long battle and i forgot to save before

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! It's complete! Yeah! Thanks, DarkDoom, been waiting a whiiiiiiile for it! Gonna have a busy day tomorrow!

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Glad to see this release 1.0, and loading my final save immediately fixes all the achievement issues which is great to see.

Only took 3 minutes to hunt down Entei after being told where he was, but Raikou proved more difficult.

Spent 30 minutes looking for him at various wrong spots
Spoiler:

After I'll attempt finding Articuno since someone's already found him now.

After that I'll check if Ho-Ho/Lugia is an option.

Also have to hunt Torchic down at Victory Hill (here's hoping it'll tell me which one that is).

I still seem to be missing two other Pokemon besides Torchic, but I'll deal with the Beasts first I suppose.

I see that Ninja Kid is now an actual Quest, and some looking in Arbor City shows me that he's no longer glitched. Didn't take more than 5 minutes to find him, but for anyone stuck.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Oh goodness, I remember playing this in late elementary/middle school when this was initially released. I can't wait to play through this again now that it's finished :D

McBeckon

Pokémaniac
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Maybe it's just further in the game, but I haven't figure out how friendship or trade evolutions work yet. Could I get a hint?

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Maybe it's just further in the game, but I haven't figure out how friendship or trade evolutions work yet. Could I get a hint?

They have all been changed to become LV based, just keep leveling them and they will evolve.

Back