• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinosaurus is now a Moderatorsaurus Rex!

Years
  • Well, our favorite friendly dinosaur has been recently promoted and is now in charge of the Pokemon Groups Section, so feel free to extend your congratulations to user Spinosaurus!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    You know I gotta be the first post of the thread. BUT SERIOUSLY. IT FINALLY HAPPENED. CONGRATS DOOD. CONGRATS.

Now show em what you're made of!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Oh I noticed you guys chattin' about it in TWH so I guess I'll drop by and say: congratulations on becoming a moderator! I'm sure you'll do a good job.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Congratulations Spino! This was a long time coming. Well I'm not so sure how long you've been working on PG but it seems like a long time to me :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Congratulations, you noob! n__n I know you'll do great in Pokémon Groups :)

Years
  • Welcome to the team Spino! :D In honor of this joyous occasion, have a nice big Spinosaurus.

Spinosaurus1DBa.png

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Congrats on your promotion Spinosaurus. Seems like that place has been modless for some time now(outside of Hiiro keeping watch over it), so it's good to see people plugged into these areas. Glad too see Pokemon Group now has a Mod to call it's own, I am sure you do a good job their so the best of luck.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Spino survived the ice age and made blue cool! Congrats! -sheds a tear- ;~;

Just don't eat the members, okay? We will adequately feed you with... other members. Don't think about it. ;)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Congrats Spino! It's well deserved.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • FINALLY SPINY xD Man I swear that the time I saw you in the Pokemon Groups section I swear you were gonna be a mod shadowampharos :3 Finally you stalker xD

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Who wouldn't have guessed? Congrats, Spino. ;)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I know I said it in irc, but congratulations here too :3 You were definitely the most deserving of this, and don't worry, you'll do fine :P

dinosaur-party1.jpg

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Even though I almost never met you, I'm looking forward to the times where you are the moderator of Pokémon Groups! Congrats on the promotion. :)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Spino-Mod! <33333

I've congratulated you over MSN and through VM, but why not the thread too! ;-;

TBH, No one else deserved this position as much as you buddy. You're probably one of the nicest members I know. You'll do great. :)

Years
  • Felicitations by me, Spinosaurus. (You may or may not know me, that's for you to find out XP)

Best wishes and good luck for your future on modding PG~ I'm sure you'll have fun and do good. :)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Hnnng, sorry for being late. ;_; Totally forgot about this thread. *feels bad*
    Well, our favorite friendly dinosaur has been recently promoted and is now in charge of the Pokemon Groups Section, so feel free to extend your congratulations to user Spinosaurus!
    Thanks for this Karp! <3
    You know I gotta be the first post of the thread. BUT SERIOUSLY. IT FINALLY HAPPENED. CONGRATS DOOD. CONGRATS.

Now show em what you're made of!
    Aren't you excited. :P Thank you!
    Oh I noticed you guys chattin' about it in TWH so I guess I'll drop by and say: congratulations on becoming a moderator! I'm sure you'll do a good job.
    Thanks~ \o/
    And psh, we chat about everything in WH.
    Congratulations Spino! This was a long time coming. Well I'm not so sure how long you've been working on PG but it seems like a long time to me :P
    About two years or around that. (not counting my sudden inactivity once or twice there btw) But thanks!
    Mwhahaha we can use you for our on devices in the TR fan club.

But congrats regardless.
    ;_;

Thank you!
    It's always nice to see a new moderator join the team. Have fun with your new mod powahs and have fun using the closehammer and banhammer.
    Hammer? All I got was a dagger.
    Thanks though!
    Hey Spino n___n Already said congrats in your profile and whatnot, but I guess it wouldn't hurt just to say it one more time, right? xD Anyway, congrats again! I know you'll do fine in Pokemon Groups!
    Thanks Derk. <3333
    Congratulations, you noob! n__n I know you'll do great in Pokémon Groups :)
    Hi and thanks noob! Hopefully I will. :>
    Welcome to the team Spino! :D In honor of this joyous occasion, have a nice big Spinosaurus.

Spinosaurus1DBa.png
    Thanks! \o/
    THAT'S ADORABLE SERIOUSLY JHGFDDFSZZDCDFG
    Congrats on your promotion Spinosaurus. Seems like that place has been modless for some time now(outside of Hiiro keeping watch over it), so it's good to see people plugged into these areas. Glad too see Pokemon Group now has a Mod to call it's own, I am sure you do a good job their so the best of luck.
    Now every section got a mod! (Except Community Announcements and QF&A obvsly.)
    Thank you!
    Spino survived the ice age and made blue cool! Congrats! -sheds a tear- ;~;

Just don't eat the members, okay? We will adequately feed you with... other members. Don't think about it. ;)
    Thanks!
    I think members taste disgusting. Fish or get out.
    Congrats Spino! It's well deserved.
    Thank you! :>
    FINALLY SPINY xD Man I swear that the time I saw you in the Pokemon Groups section I swear you were gonna be a mod shadowampharos :3 Finally you stalker xD
    Oh, those were good times. PG was sooo active back then. :O
    Thank you!
    Good Luck with modding Pokemon Groups. Should be fun. :)
    Thank you! :3
    Who wouldn't have guessed? Congrats, Spino. ;)
    Don't lie, you and Lala suspected me. Thanks though!
    I know I said it in irc, but congratulations here too :3 You were definitely the most deserving of this, and don't worry, you'll do fine :P

dinosaur-party1.jpg
    Hopefully. Thanks!
    That's so adorable actually. :OOO
    I hardly post here anymore, but I will in here. Congrats man!
    Psh, you totally need to come back. >:< Thank you! \o/
    Even though I almost never met you, I'm looking forward to the times where you are the moderator of Pokémon Groups! Congrats on the promotion. :)
    Thanks a lot! Tell Kip I said hi.
    Congratz!

I swear... I saw this guy in like every single fanclub there is. No wonder he's promoted.
    Thank you!
    Spino-Mod! <33333

I've congratulated you over MSN and through VM, but why not the thread too! ;-;

TBH, No one else deserved this position as much as you buddy. You're probably one of the nicest members I know. You'll do great. :)
    Seriously you're way too excited tbh lool. Thank you!
    oh, and i'm not really nice once you get to know me more
    Felicitations by me, Spinosaurus. (You may or may not know me, that's for you to find out XP)

Best wishes and good luck for your future on modding PG~ I'm sure you'll have fun and do good. :)
    Nah, don't worry. I know you. ;)

Thank you! :]

Back