• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Did anyone teach their pokemon Hydro cannon? It's a cool move & it powerful when it decides to work XD

My Blastiose in LG has it. Good move, but It'll expose you to buffer moves the opponent gonna use.

The reason I don't use HC in CB's because of recharging. Surf or Hydropump(not counting the accuracy) is better.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've never used hydro cannon. Is it a move pokémon learn by themselves or do you need a tm?

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
    Hydro Cannon isn't a TM. Also, I hate Hydro Cannon, Frenzy Plant and Blast Burn as well as all Hyper Beam-related move because of the recharging.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Aha. Yeah, I think it's good with the catch though. The people who want to use Hydro Cannon must pay the price that way ;)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Yeah, but recharging isn't the only downfall, the PP and hell the accuracy aswell. accuracy > power anyways imo. Hydro Cannon really fails in competitive battling. =/ (But meh, I'm retired now, so I might use it in my In-game teams later.)

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    I never even bother with IV's and EV's. I just catch and train. Easy as that.
    Prepare to get CREAMED!!!
    (Not by me, just other people who does IV & EV train... take my word for it, unless you're playing in game only, the IVs & EVs are WELL worth the trouble.)
    Anyways, I wanna know...
    Who here likes Vaporeon best?

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I'm using krabby right now. I finally beat her and now I'm off to challange Morty!
    Has anyone caught the red gyarados yet?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back