• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    It's ok.It's easy to spend hours on these and make them look bad.Take mine for example.:P

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Hydro Pump? Pfft Water Pulse > Hydro Pump

Anyway, what is the collaboration? I don't think my question was answered before.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hydro Cannon is the ultimate water type attack!!!

lol, hydro pump is superior.And Surf/Waterfall/Water Spout/Aqua Jet are the best ones

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I have to agree.I preferrred how it was in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, where only Earthquake (And I think possibly Magnitude) hit all pokemon. I mean, how's Surf gonna hit your flying-type, who's aware of it coming?They'd surely move!!!

It annoys me when Empoleon kills Riley's Lucario on Iron Island, only for something to come up that completely walls it, and Lucario could kill.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    But, it's stupid they made Surf hit your partner. You think they would have put that side-effect in R/S/E, not now in D/P/Pt...

I agree. Surf is very useful in doubles in Emerald, and in DS they made it like Earthquake. >.> Maybe they made Surf a huge tsunami in DS, while in Emerald they made it like a a small wave.

About the text imaging... the text still goes down. D:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Hydro Cannon is the ultimate water type attack!!!

lol, hydro pump is superior.And Surf/Waterfall/Water Spout/Aqua Jet are the best ones

I forgot about Hydrocannon. THat's the best.

Then Surf/Waterfall/Water Spout/Aqua Jet > Hydro Pump

I really like Water Pulse though, and welcome new members!!

EDIT: for the collaboration, I'll pick Arceus with Splash Plate, if not possible I'll choose MIlotic.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    Hey guys! -hasn't been here in a while- You probably don't remember me -used to be Sinnoh Champ Cynthia-

Anyways;

Yeah. It is kinda stupid to make surf hit you're partner. I think Surf is one of the strongest moves out there (besides WP, HC and HP, and maybe Waterfall).
    But I guess it happens just like earthquake, not 2 people get hit, everyone gets hit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back