• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
  • I like making RP profiles for myself, (none has ever been completed, sadly... & they stay in my head...) I usually have a Lapras or Blastoise.

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
    Years
  • Can i please join? I love water pokemon

What is your Fave Water Pokemon & Why?
    I like all water types but if I had to pick one it would be Feraligatr.

What is your fave water combo?
    Water Ground why I don't think i need to explain why.What Water Pokemon Looks best as a shiny? What Water Shinies do you have?
    Best looking shiny Male Jennicent. I did have a Shiny Kingler and Seaking on Silver but that was a long long time ago. Also found a Shiny Tentacool on Leaf Green but had no pokeballs :( but since then no shinies.

What is your favourite water animal in real life? If any?
    Crocodiles and Alligators.

Answered some questions. I could answer all the questions but I don't think anyone would read it.

Last edited:

MikeyOak

Gary Oak wannabe
    Years
  • As a lover of the water types, I'd like to be in :)

Redoing all 5 regions with water only teams, Hoenn is gonna be a synch :)

What is your Fave Water Pokemon & Why?
    Milotic is definitely one the best looking pokemon there are and its capabilities in battle are pretty awesome but based on just sheer awesome factor I gotta go for Corphish =D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • If I pick a water pokemon for an RP, I'll always choose Empoleon. It's my all time favorite.

Fooo, it's been more than a year since I'm here!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Buizel has some nice moves like Sonic Boom and Water Gun (at least in that RP) that makes it interesting to play with. Quick Attack, also comes in handy.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Empoleon's strong defense with a good movepool such as Grass Knot, Earthquake, Night Slash, Agility and Swords Dance makes him a valuable Special tank in a battle environment or a RP environment in this case.

Years
  • Can I join? Some of my favorite Pokemon are of the Water type.

Especially Oshawott, Golduck, Mudkip, Piplup, Frillish, Azumarill, Buizel and Panpour

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Can you guys belive this?:

While I was getting out of the jeep at Wal-mart, I found a pokemon card on the ground.

I mentioned it here because it was Alomomola(?)!

Oshawott.

Wait, wott?!
    Years
  • Can I join? I would be happy when I join this group!
    Question?
    What is your favourite water pokemon & why?
    Oshawott! He's very cute! And he's my current main Pokemon in White. He's still an Dewott.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd like to join too if that's cool, my favorite waters are Blastoise, Swampert, Empoleon, Kyogre, Palkia, Lapras, Gyarados, Carracosta, Bibarel, Feraligatr, and Kingdra to name a few ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    This poor club needs attention. /comes back to this club after not posting in who the heck knows sense.

What is your favourite water pokemon & why?
    Totodile will always be my favorite as it is one of my top favorite Pokemon in general. However, I do have at least one favorite from each generation:
    Kanto: Wartortle, Starmie & Vaporeon
    Johto: Totodile (as just mentioned), Politoed
    Hoenn: Milotic
    Sinnoh: uh... Rotom-W?
    Unova: Swanna

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yeaaah. Sinnoh was kind of lacking when it came to water Pokemon in my opinion. :( None of them never really pleased me at all. I eventually grew to like Piplup, but for a time I just consider it a 'penguin that disappointed me'. It wasn't until I decided to have Empoleon on Platinum that I liked it a bit more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back