• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    If you were in the Anime, and was a Water Gym Leader. Which three Water Pokemon would you choose for your team? (Any Water starters don't count.)
    Milotic Lanturn and Ludicolo. Through that team i plant the shocking element of suprise. Get the pun?

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    If you were in the Anime, and was a Water Gym Leader. Which three Water Pokemon would you choose for your team? (Any Water starters don't count.)

Mine would probably be:

• Milotic
    • Gyarados
    • Lanturn

I chose Milotic because of It's outrageous special stats which will come very useful in battle. It's also renouned as one of the most beautiful Pokemon in the world which makes it very popular among water type trainers.

Gyarados simply because of It's popularity as a strong water type who can hold It's will and because of It's monumental attack stat. This can make up for It's weakness to eletric types and it can learn Earthquake which will most likely KO any Electric type.

And finally, Lanturrn. The first reason I chose this Pokemon is that It's really cool and cute and It's probably one of my favourite Pokemon, beating Blastoise by a tiny fraction. Also It's part electric which makes it useful incase Gyarados is in a bad situation. This gives me the power to quickly switch to this Pokemon rendering electric moves useless. It's special attack is preety useful incase you need to fire some water or electric moves.

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    That's true. A Lanturn with the ability "Volt Absorb" will get 1/4 of It's health restored when it gets hit with an electric attack.

This can be useful if you anticipate an electric move and switch at the right time. You get extra health and no damage, that's one of the beauties of the water type.

Years
    mmkay. I was making sure. thats really convient. I had a lanturn in 1 of my games but I don't think I saved or something cause it's gone! :/

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Well considering how much I love water Pokemon, I'm joining!

- Gyarados
    -Starmie
    -Floatzel

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Welcome to the Club Akio!

Oh look Ambey, you're using my banner again =]
    I got a name change so yeah =P

Years
    Allright ^^ I'll go ahead & change it now. Here's a new topic (I think XD)

-What abilities do water pokemon have that are useful?

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I would pick Starmie, Milotic and Vaporeon,

Ambellina I thought I signed up here:D, aren't I a member?

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    What abilities do water pokemon have that are useful?

Umm... I'm guessing there much faster and stronger when it rains or close to a ocean? >.<
    I don't really pay attention to abilities on any Pokemon. >.<

Years
    Swift Swim and the Volt/Water absorb are the best abilities in a water poke, they're specially helpfull when using an all-water poke team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back