• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ^^;; Also, no one likes a pokemon with just 1 evo either :/ I've never seen anyone battle with it before

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Does the Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra line really need another evolution?

Oh, definitely not. Kingdra does so well as the head of the family, I don't think anything could outdo it. It's pretty much the same case for Horsea being the smallest as well.

Plus, have you ever seen an evolution chain with four Pokémon? It'd be a bit much, don't you think?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Does the Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra line really need another evolution?

Oh, definitely not. Kingdra does so well as the head of the family, I don't think anything could outdo it. It's pretty much the same case for Horsea being the smallest as well.

Plus, have you ever seen an evolution chain with four Pokémon? It'd be a bit much, don't you think?

Maybe he means a branch evolution. But I disagree that kind of idea. It's better that way.

Years
    They should make it look like a jet plane XD I'm just really sick of Pelliper being the only water/flying pokemon that can learn fly :/
    -Welcome Gars! I'll add you to the list now!

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
    and ive never seen a water pokemon with very high sp. atk and speed (or swift swim). I wish Pellipers's evo would be like that. Kyogre doesnt count cause he is uber and not very fast (by uber standards).

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Gosh I hate Pelliper. It's so fat and ugly. But I agree, more water/flying please (ex. Gyarados)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back