• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I could picture Cloyster as a water/dark type. I don't think it necessarily should have been typed that way, but I could at least see it. Cloyster is already water/ice so it's not pure water anyways so I guess I fail the question.

Magikarp could be water/useless. Is that a type?

Here's a good one. How about making Psyduck water/psychic?

Years
    What pure Water-type shouldv'e been of another type?
    -I agree with Tony saying that psyduck should've been water/psychic. I also feel that Milotic should've been something else as well.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    What pure Water-type shouldv'e been of another type?
    -I agree with Tony saying that psyduck should've been water/psychic. I also feel that Milotic should've been something else as well.

Milotic can be W/P as well. And Feraligatr can be W/Dk.

And ChaosLucario you can join! lolz

Years
    Has anyone seen some of the school eps? I loved the 1 where they where researching the water pokemon in the lake ^^ Which leads me to our next topic...
    If you where able to research 1 water pokmon who would it be?

I'd research Kingdra, cause it's a really awesome poke

LillyAquakat

Water Pokemon Master!
    Years
    I love water/ice pokemon! I love h20 more than water pokemon but still XD why is your avatar Dawn? Isnt Misty the official water pokemon trainer? O.o

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I live water types, almost with a passion, so I would like to join.

What is your Fave Water Pokemon & Why?
    Empoleon-To be honest, I only like it because It's a Penguin, which, I am a huge fan of.

Which region has the best water pokemon?

Sinnoh and Hoenn, but only because of Empoleon, Swampert, Wailord, and Kyogre.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    no we will not aboandone our post to join a poxy ice club ;) lol
    sorry im not mean im just not an ice fan ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I see you've done this in the other clubs too. :/ Not a good way to win people over Dosen't that count as spam?
    Of Course its a SPAM! he just Bashed on my Own Club and Said Ice Pokemon are Cool... What the hell >.> Lucario would own them with Metal Claw/ Iron Head/ Flash Cannon. So anyway....

I think I should Support this Fan Club with Topics:

Whos A Bully Water Type Pokemon From Your Opinion?

From my Opinion its Feraligatr , its like its Bullying on 50 Poliwags xD

Years
    Whos A Bully Water Type Pokemon From Your Opinion?
    -Bully as in they look intimidateing? Or as in they're mean on the show? 'cause if it was the show it would totally be those Ludicolo from an earlier D/P ep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back