• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Mantine or Seaking? Never was a Seaking fan, so Mantine
    Milotic or Gyarados? Honestly, I prefer Gyarados just because of how ferocious it is
    Corsola or Luvdisc? Not a fan of either, but I'm more partial to Corsala
    Kingler or Crawdaunt? Crawdaunt type-combination is rather...interesting, so Crawdunt
    Lapras or Dewgong? Lapras, hands down
    Tentacruel or Cloyster? I don't why, but I really, REALLY like Cloyster, so Cloyster will do
    Squrtle or Totodile? Tough choice, but I'll have to pick Totodile
    Mudkip or Piplup? Seeing as how Empoleon's my favorite Pokemon.....yeah, Piplup will do

That was fun!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Mantine or Seaking? Mantine, huge special def, and lots of movepools
    Milotic or Gyarados? Milotic, another tank and sp. sweeper. And it's prettier and the rest.
    Corsola or Luvdisc? Luvdisc, huge speed. And corsola's can be KO ed with Bullet seed.
    Kingler or Crawdaunt? Crawdaunt type-combination is rather...interesting, so Crawdunt
    Lapras or Dewgong? Lapras, huge hp and can learn a variety of moves like Thunder and Psychic.
    Tentacruel or Cloyster? Tentacruel, despite the fact that it's vulnerable to Earthquakes.
    Squrtle or Totodile? Squirtle, defensive mode.
    Mudkip or Piplup? Piplup, and I don't know why.

Years
    Mantine or Seaking? Mantine
    Milotic or Gyarados? Gyarados
    Corsola or Luvdisc? Corsola= pwnage
    Kingler or Crawdaunt? Kingler
    Lapras or Dewgong? Lapras. it has people skills.
    Tentacruel or Cloyster? Tentacruel
    Squrtle or Totodile? Squirtle!
    Mudkip or Piplup? I liek Mudkipz

Years
    wait till Ambelina Adds u in the list Factory :P , Anyone can join Except for SPAMMERZ * Glares at IcePokemonRox *

XD indeed. Welcome Factory! I'll add you to the list now. & thanks to everytone else for answering those questions. It seems as though most everyone has taking a liking to squrtle over Totodile ^^;; I honestly can't choose XD

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Sorry, but I would like to quit this fanclub. If you can take me off the list, it'll be appreciated. Thanks.

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Can i get in?

WATER TYPES ROCK!!! Here are some answers, please let me in.
    What is your Fave Water Pokemon & Why? Blatoise, he's incredibly powerful and cool.
    Whats a good combo used with our fellow water-types? Fighting, beauty with power.
    What is the prettiest water move? Hydro Pump
    What is the ulgiest water pokemon? None are ugly
    Who is the best water starter? Squirtle!!! there all great but squirtle is the original.
    Best water type? (pre-johto) I like Blastoise!
    If you where a water pokemon, who would you be? Blastoise!
    Best all around water pokemon? Mioltic is almost impossible to beat...
    Do we need new water pokemon? Yes, theres always room for more...
    If you could change 1 thing about water pokemon what would it be? ... Why?
    Why did they make water pokemon so diverse? Because real water creatures are.
    Who is your fave NON-Water type? Machamp
    What would make an ideal Water type in future Generations? Dolphins
    What water pokemon would you put into a contest? Any i had faith in.
    Do you have any Water pokemon merchandise? A bunch of cards.
    What is your favourite water animal in real life? If any? Penguins
    What is the best adjective you can use to describe water pokemon? Awesome
    Which region has the best water pokemon? Kanto
    Can Lugia be considered a water pokemon? I suppose
    Which Water Pokemon would be the most likely to survive in a real ocean? Sharpedo
    Should Gyarados Have Another Evolution? No, he's powerfull enough
    If you could be able to breed an ultimate water type out of 2 existing ones what would you breed and what would be the result? Blastoise and Milotic...
    What is your highest level water Pokemon in the Games? Blastoise
    whats your favourite water pokemon paired in a team? Blastoise and Poliwrath
    Should The Totodile evo line have been Water/Dragon? Could have been, but i like it

AM I IN????

Birdy

Metagross Breeder
    Years
    Awesome azuman whats wrong with pelipper hes like 1 of the only few pokemon that can surf and fly hes awesome my fav water type of all tyme and totodile my fav water starter and my fav starter when eva i paly G/S/C i always pick totodile also my partner on Red Rescue Team is totodile im a eevee gonna be vaporeon when i can evolve in red rescue team

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
    Years
    I like this kid already!
    She's clearly too awesome for grammar. xD

Although I was thinking along the lines of Feraligatr, Gyarados or Crawdaunt, I'll have to agree with Sweet Candace. Sharpedo is one mean fish.

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I love to join this water type fan club, I am raging for a water type pokemon team to battle with. I also like fire type but water type defeats it so I'm going with this group.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm using an avatar from PC's existing gallery :3 it's cute and perfect for my overall mood. Dewgong is love... I guess Luvdisc is as well, though xD

I got a bit angry when they introduced Walrein and the like... Sealeo was a bit too alike Seel.

Years
    welcome new members! you'll be added now! So, for those who have it, how are you liking platinum so far? I've allready got a pretty basic water team allready XD

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    i havent got platinum but when the price drops a bit (or i can get it second hand) iv got a team of lvl.1 pokes that im gunna trade over ;)
    what do u guys think?:
    elekid

gible

pidgey

squirtle

treeko

torchic