• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • Well, it is quite simple.
    All pokemon give off a value called an EV (effort Value) although, certain pokemon give off certain EV's. EV's are categorised by the stats they raise when a pokemon goes up a level; HP, Attack, Defence, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed (some pokemon give off tow EVs). When people post values like this:

242/80/188

It will go in the order I listed above, and the number will also represent EVs they may have specified. It isn't really hard, it just takes a long time, which is why I have done hardly any.

Years
  • So, if I go fight machops non stop, when I level up my Swampert it's attack would be boosted up more than anything else right?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • So, if I go fight machops non stop, when I level up my Swampert it's attack would be boosted up more than anything else right?

That's simply the method. Fight pokemon who you think that has a certain stat that's high. To boost my Sceptile's speed, I have to fight many Golbats(and believe me, it's not easy).

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • (Especailly because Grass types moves power gets cut by 4. [Poison and Flying are strong against Grass-types]).

Still, I don't care about EV's. I just train my Pokemon how I catch them. I maybe be insanely competitive, but competitive battling isn't for me.

Here's a question:
    What kinds of new Water-type Pokemon do you expect to see in Generation V? (Or 5)?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What kinds of new Water-type Pokemon do you expect to see in Generation V? (Or 5)?
    I think we already had this lol. :x

Anyways, a Megalodon or a Kraken.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • What kinds of new Water-type Pokemon do you expect to see in Generation V? (Or 5)?
    o_O

I would like to see a dophin, giant squid and a pleisosaur(Nessie). Plus Spongebob too! XD

Circuit

Years

Yes, but that is just the method, it isn't easy, at all.

Eh...I couldn't care less about EV's. Which is why I don't like competitive battling.

I can't becausemy internet sercurity is too advanced for Platinum (WTF). I'd like to train a team and have a go though.

Yes, we did already have that topic XD

I'd like to see a kraken, axolotl or perhaps a Spongebob pleisosaur.

Circuit

Years
  • Hopefully, the pokedex in HG/SS will tell us.

Do you remember that shiny team I created? All those pokemon have disappeared from my PC.

Circuit

Years
  • Only for Milotic!! Otherwise I have a hard time trying to breed my shiny Ditto with my Feebas, and it takes forever. And maybe Kingdra, I can't remember now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back