• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    ^^nice, but I think it's either Pokeradar or AR to get you a shiny. o_O Anyways, it's a good team.

Okay, this is my team:

It took me forever to tranfer Blastoise and Slowking from Emerald to Platinum.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I am now swapping Kingdra for Shiny Milotic. Here we go, three years in Mt. Coronet. What could be worse?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Well, if I would ever have a team of water Pokémon, it would be this:

Swampert: The little err....big lead
    Milotic: The bulky water
    Tentacruel: The toxic spiker and rapid spinner.
    Gyarados: The bulky dragon dancer.
    Vaporeon: Wish supporter
    Omastar: The spiker.

I don't really like Shiny Milotic for some reasons. =/

Circuit

Years
    OMG! I found a shiny Feebas, and so quickly as well. Just luck I suppose, but I've never found one so quickly before. Sweet! But I still have to train it to lv 32, oh well, that wont take me too long.

Circuit

Years
    I don't have to worry about Wi-Fi just yet, since I don't have it, but no sence in not being prepared. I have a team ready actually, just needs to be EV trained.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    @Flash!: I'm guessing you're using AR?

I RNG to get my shiny Pokémon. I'm actually trying to RNG for a shiny adamant DD Totodile xD. I'm planning on catching a Feebas so I can RNG for a shiny one.

Circuit

Years
    Why would you suggest that? I am for Milotic, and Kingdra but the rest legit. But I have used it in the past. Mostly for water types actually.

Circuit

Years
    Mmm. Plus the Pokeradar helps for shiny pokemon. I'm not sure about in water, but I know that it works in grass.

MarineCorpsKid

Poseidon's Heir
    Years
    Yeah i dont have any shiny water types either. But im still trying. Everytime i try to use the pokeradar i get a different kind of pokemon. I dont know what to look for when different patches of grass move <---- Noob i know : /

Circuit

Years
    I don't like cheating to get something. It doesn't make you feel happy, knowing you cheated to get a specific Pokemon...

Pokeradar isn't cheating, and I don't use hacked pokemon on Wi-Fi.

Pokeradar only works on normal grass.

Cool. Thanks.

Yeah i dont have any shiny water types either. But im still trying. Everytime i try to use the pokeradar i get a different kind of pokemon. I dont know what to look for when different patches of grass move <---- Noob i know : /

The patches of grass ffurther away from you, after you have used it once are more likely to be the same Pokemon, and sparkling patches are likely to be shiny Pokemon.

If you want to check that, let me Google that for you (lol, this is only a joke):

Pokeradar

MarineCorpsKid

Poseidon's Heir
    Years
    Hahahaha...funny man ; p. Yeah i didnt know why the grass was sparkling. I thought it meant it was pokemon from the Fourth Gen. But that clears everything up and makes much more sense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back