• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I remember having a shiny Sharpedo once, but my XD's (traded) save data got deleted. I got it when I was looking for a Feebas in Ruby haha.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • A lot of my shinies are stuck on Pokemon ranch, when I accidentally started Pearl again. Damn it. My good Water pokemon are there as well.

MarineCorpsKid

Poseidon's Heir
    Years
  • Halcyon- Everytime i see your Siggy, it makes me want to convert to Grass Types because Grotle is my fave grass type. Lol.

on the subject of water types. Im still l looking for my dream water types, and if they are shiny that would be kewl. lol. I have two DS's to try and do this with. So if one gets stuck on one game, then i can always just go to the other.

Circuit

Years
  • I should try cloning, so I don't lose my Pokemon should they get stuck. Nearly finished my team, not EV training them, but I will use them for my IGT.

Circuit

Years
  • Since when did they go unnoticed? I notice them XD and I do like Grotle, so yeah. How do you get one of those banners with the little scroll attachment on them though? That's what I want to know.

Just got to get a shiny Gastrodon, then my team is done.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • lol

Grotle is finer looking than Torterra. Torterra always reminds me of a walking bonsai tree. By the way, I've never used Turtwig before, although I always know how to defeat such, even using my water-types.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2010
    I'm in. My favourite Pokemon of all is definitely Poliwag! This leads me to a question for the entire water community.. Is Poliwag viable as a special attack focused pokemon or is it imperative that I choose Poliwrath/Politoed? If I was to train EVs to make poliwag have max special attack what would be a good stat to pair it with? Please help me out aqua lovers!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Every Pokemon gets tougher when the evolve (If they can evolve).

Poliwrath and Politoad both bring something different to the table. Poliwrath can be both a Special and a Physical sweeper (being part Fighting). While, Politoad can only be a Special Sweeper (being purely Water).

What you want is up to you. (Poliwrath is easier to get because all you need is a Poliwhirl and a Water Stone. For Politoad, you need a King's Rock (attached to a Poliwhirl), and someone to trade with).

Circuit

Years
  • Thats why i like grotle. He is symmetrical. Torterra has a mountain on one side, and a tree on the other. i just dont like it..lol

That is exactly what I think Torterra looks like XD Turtwig is a bit weird but Grotle looks the best.

A good stat to pair up up with Poliwag is speed. You want the weakling to hit first, so it has a chance of avoiding danger (If possible). It doesn't stand much chance against anything, but you can try.

MarineCorpsKid

Poseidon's Heir
    Years
  • Personally, i would stick with a Poliwrath. Just because of its typing. Its got some advantages. But then again, im a noob trainer, so i probably dont know what i am talking about. lol.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Since when did they go unnoticed? I notice them XD and I do like Grotle, so yeah. How do you get one of those banners with the little scroll attachment on them though? That's what I want to know.

Me? I don't know what you meant by little scroll attachment. o_O

Circuit

Years
  • I meant the little scroll attachment that I now have on my siggy. Oh yeah, new Siggy!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Good furry siggy though. And Slowking's the beast. I've practically swept 3 of 6 power pokemons of my classmate's. His was pure-attack and little-defense kinds.

Circuit

Years
  • That's amazing! I'd like one of those. I'm bored of my EV training. It takes forever, and I never seem to get anywhere. Is there any way to speed it up, aside from the bands and abilities.

Circuit

Years
  • No, I meant can you speed up EV training. And yes, happy birthday to you Dragunov!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back