• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Actually, we're just talking about anything really. We don't have a set topic at this time. If you have 1 please feel free to post. Orrrr, take a look at the 1st page & answer some topics from there! ^^

Years
  • What is your highest level water Pokemon in the Games?

-I don't have many ('cause I constantally re-start the games XD) but my lv. 100 vaporeon & Blastoise in red. & Lv. 100 Tentacruel in Ruby.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Lol no. I just have boxes full of battling Poke's, and it just so happens there are a lot of OU & BL Water types, and the best walls are water types.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Yeah Gyara pwns. So does Azumaril. Very underated imo. Seriously.
    Huge Power + Choice Band + STAB Aqua Jet.

It pwns srsly//

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
  • A lot of battling water types are underated (except for the famous ones.) But if you know how to use them then they become very useful and very powerful.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Well, if it isn't up there:

What is your highest level water Pokemon in the Games?

Mine is a level 100 Gyarados.

Mine is a level 100 Blastiose in Blue and lv 100 Suicune in Crystal.

Another lv 100 Lanturn and Kingdra in Emerald and lv. 89 Empoleon in Pearl and that's about it.

A lot of battling water types are underated (except for the famous ones.) But if you know how to use them then they become very useful and very powerful.

You mean like Sharpedo and Crawdaunt? They don't even last 2 rounds...

Last edited:

*MitSuKi*

Look I'm your friend, see?
    Years
  • -Ugh, I hate how they attack. they look soooo awsome, but they're overall lame :/

They DO NOT look awesome..(especially Sharpedo, ugh). But Sharpedo can KO foes with STAB Crunch and Double-edge in a jiffy. The lame part is their abysmal defense.

Can I join??? PLSSSSSS......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back