• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobi-ksla

Years
  • If you could get one Water-Pokémon as a gift, what would it be, how special will it be, and why?

Also, hey, Starrunner! You can call me Tobi! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! (You will have to wait for one of the owners to come in and add you to the list.)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • If you could get one Water-Pokémon as a gift, what would it be, how special will it be, and why?

Also, hey, Starrunner! You can call me Tobi! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! (You will have to wait for one of the owners to come in and add you to the list.)

I would have a Feebas as a gift. It is rare and evolves into a Milotic <3

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
    Years
  • I never did. I actually preferred Goldeen in the earlier games. I remember Team Rocket falling for it over and over again so I knew to stay away from that guy! XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    I would like to join if 'tis possibless
    What was the first pokemon you ever caught?
    Mine was Piplup big woop!

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • So many names on the member list...
    I'm not sure I'm still there...
    Is there any plans to arrange the names in alphabetical order?

My first captured water-type...
    Not sure, but my bro's Squirtle was the first water type I've ever used.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back