• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Approved] Splatoon 2 event thingy

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    There's really not much to do other than making the thread and making sure how times work with my schedule. I was hoping I can get some help but no one came forward sooooo I'll see what I can do.

Was hoping this would take place during splatfest, since I had ideas.

ANYWAYS, placeholder for said thread.

I want to do this event as a "freeplay/anything goes/no limits" kind of event where up to 8 players can join. I think that's how Splatoon works that way. Also, I can see about getting a discord open for those who want to join in. The new Switch app can also do voice chat but I honestly prefer discord.

Points will be given to those who actively participate...at least one match or two. Bonus points will be given to those who actually win a certain number of matches, especially competitive mode matches such as squads. I'll probably elaborate on that a little more later.

Tonight I'll get to work on my actual thread. I have free time until Saturday.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Splatoon 2 event thingy

PokeCommunity's Splatoon Splatfest!

Introduction:

Awww shucks, the latest Splatfest has passed recently. But never fear! PokeCommunity?s very own Splatfest is just beginning.

Welcome to PokeCommunity?s Splatoon Splatfest! This is an anything goes, free-for-all event where Inklings and Octolings alike participate in turf wars, salmon runs, as well as competitive matches such as Tower Control, Rainmaker, Clam Blitz, and Splat Zones. Squad up, or join current matches present during the scheduled time!

Modes Covered:

Turf War (up to 8 players can join, private battle or regular)
    Salmon Run (if available, up to 4 players can join).
    Splat Zones (Squad Battle ? 4 players; Private Battle ? 8 players)
    Tower Control (Squad Battle ? 4 Players; Private Battle ? 8 players)
    Rainmaker (Squad Battle ? 4 Players; Private Battle ? 8 players)
    Clam Blitz (Squad Battle ? 4 players; Private Battle ? 8 players)

Splatoon 2 event thingy

Schedule:

Meggy is currently in UTC -5 (U.S. Central Daylight Time)

However, all times scheduled will reflect U.S. Eastern Daylight Time. Schedule reflects the times Meggy as host will be online and available. Meggy will also post in thread on random times that I will also be available outside the schedule times or times that Meggy will be unable to join. TIMES POSTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

July 22 ? 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
    July 23 to July 24 - 1:00 pm to 6:30 pm; possibly later
    July 25 to July 27 - 12:00pm to 2:00 pm; 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm, possibly later
    July 28 - 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
    July 29 to July 31 - 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm

To convert timezones to your own, use this handy dandy Time Zone Converter. https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20180720T010000&p1=179

Rules

1. All PokeCommunity guidelines and Get-Together rules do apply.
    2. You do not have to wait for the host to start playing (during scheduled times). If there are enough players to play, go on ahead and start a room or join a match. The host will join when possible.
    2. Leave your hacking materials at home.
    3. Private battle stages will be randomized.
    4. Respect all other Octolings and Inklings!
    5. Please, pleeeeease have fun!

Splatoon 2 event thingy

How to Join:

Add Meggy?s Switch Friend Code! ? SW-6379-5825-8865

A Discord server has been made for this specific event! https://discord.gg/X45mXNz

Joining by Mode:

Spoiler:

Get-Together Points

Points will be given to those who participated!​

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Thread is done and ready to go!

My schedule is actually a lot more flexible than I expected, just in time for the event, so I may not need help after all, unless I can get someone from the other side of the world.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Looks fine to me! Agreeing with what gimmie said.

Back