• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spoil the ending of a game without any context

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
  • 1. After killing a goddess. Instead of being revered as a deity-killer, MC decides to be a legendary hobo. Possibly taking along a furry or a half-furry in his hobo journey.

2. Your crush decides to give you a kiss and little did you know, he slipped a drug into your mouth. Now you're knocked out.

3. Party member reveals himself to be a villain in front of the MC. They quarrel with a couple of whiny flashbacks, then they fight in giant robots. MC loses and is forced to withdraw as his friends cover his retreat, possibly being the last time he'll ever see them.

4. Everything you and your son fought for was in vain, as the nation you were "liberating" or "revolutionizing", didn't change as it's the still the same hundred years later. Some rebellion, right?

Years
  • The two hostages you just saved die and everything you've worked for the past three years is blown up.

Years
  • You kill all your friends for the government only to have them shoot you in front of your family.

Sir Codin

You finish the work your father sacrificed his life for in order to save the population of D.C., but you die in the process....unless you purchased a specific DLC.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • - The main guy and girl get married and the other main girl finds a baby in a forest.
    - You get way less money than you really should have for that job.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    - You get way less money than you really should have for that job.

Spoiler:

buahahahaha

Nuclearkiller42

A pig in a cage on antibiotics
    Years
  • You're actually just a body clone of who you thought you were playing as the whole time!

The man you burned alive decades ago actually was just in a coma.
    I was going to say that one :p

Oh well.

-You were the son of the antagonist.
    -You were the dad of the deuteragonist.
    -The 3 possible endings only change the colour of the beam.

Years
  • I'll do four games since my favorite game is probably everybody's favorite game. ;;>>

-Two "friends" defeat a giant robot bear together with a megaphone.
    Or -A teenage girl blows little kid's heads up. (Good and bad ending.)

The one that everybody will probably know-
    -A guy in tights and a Princess kills a giant pig.

-The world is saved thanks to teenagers shooting themselves in the head and magical monsters. Oh and the main character dies on a robot's lap.
    Or -Everybody forgets everything and the world ends. (Good and bad ending.)

And this last one is probably the one game I think everybody should play when they're seventeen, so I'll put it in a spoilers thing-
    Spoiler:

pkmin3033

- You become president of a corporation and meet the future mother of your child and cry. Like irl you cry too.

I consider that the proper true ending to that game~

A couple more...

- You beat a guy to death after he smashes an expensive wineglass.
    - A little girl gets carried away by a necrophiliac and you rescue the prince who hates you.
    - A guy and his sister become a tree and a goddess.
    - The blocks fill the screen. notsorry

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Through the combined power of CHEER LEADING, you unite all of Japan and save earth from a meteor by cheering hard enough.

You doomed humanity to save a girl.

Congrats! You just beat the mastermind that was behind this world war. Now time for a...uh, friendly war with one of the commanding officers you met during then.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

• I consider that the proper true ending to that game~

Right?! So sweet. :(

Spoiler:

Speaking of...

Spoiler:

Through the combined power of CHEER LEADING, you unite all of Japan and save earth from a meteor by cheering hard enough.

No idea what this is, but it sounds like one hell of a time. Sign me up!

pkmin3033

Spoiler:

I just felt...

Spoiler:

A couple more...

- A girl kills a god and winds up in the south of France.
    - Everyone goes to space to watch a flashback.
    - He keeps his promise after all.
    - The girl chases her boyfriend down after he took a three-year swimming trip.

Back