• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
    Blazking EX of bulbagarden found this:
    [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread
    I can't see your pic mitchman.
    I reckon the white rock is in Mt Silver. Or it could be a totally new place.
    Also, small thing, but Pewter Museum is open, I don't believe it was in the originals.

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years

There it is. I think its shiny. Anyway about the Pewter Museum that would most likely be for the fossils.
    Oh yeah, I remember that from the sprite sheet. I agree, it's probably a shiny. It looks so cool though! I want one!
    That makes me think, is there any way of increasing shiny rates in this game (like the pokeradar, except it won't be)?

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Was at the lake of rage, spoke to lance, he flew off and now I'm clueless. Ideas?

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years

There it is. I think its shiny. Anyway about the Pewter Museum that would most likely be for the fossils.

That's really weird, because the other shiny sprites only show a tiny bit of difference between the regular and non-shiny Wormadams. (Their head is kind of bluish in DPPt, nothing as big of a change as this.)

Oh, and I loved the museum. He he he...

And the GB Player? Awesome, every time I hear about something new with this game, I anticipate my copy more and more. :D

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Is Lugia at all catchable in Heart Gold?
    You can catch both Lugia and Ho-Oh in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. In Heart Gold, Ho-Oh will be available at level 45 and the Lugia later on at level 70. In Soul Silver, Lugia will be availble at level 45 with Ho-Oh at level 70.

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Ahhhh nooooo~ I love ho-oh, I'd love a lvl.70

Ah well, they would have remained untouched either way.
    I can always trade I guess.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    What am I supposed to do after beating Pryce?
    I went to the radio tower and just got blocked by a rocket.

You go to the underground and talk to the rocket grunt down there, he then gives you the team rocket uniform, then you can go into the radio tower (i've just done it)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back