• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    quick Question- What TM is Rocksmash? and can i get a second Flash anywhere in the game?
    i caught Suicune, and now, since it's right near me, i'm deciding to go after Mew-two

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    It's HM 06. You get it to the left of Violet (To the right of Sudowoodo) from the fat trainer.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    Yeah, Serebii I know has been trying to find out why there's no hints at Swarm/Pokeradar Pokemon at all in the game since it came out, and he hasn't been able to find any either. Possibly a future wifi event or something?

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Sweet! My name: Heart. Was in English in a Japanese font, you know the big thick english letters? Yeah. Well I applied the english patch, then done a bit of editing on the HG/SS pokesav (Almost thought I lost my save a few times though - on my official cart no less [ALWAYS USE A BACKUP, ARGH!]) and now I have it in an English font.

(and an Arceus to test the event :P)

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    One thing that I thought was a cool addition was that there are 2 Farfetched you have to chase in Ilex now. I also like the incorporation of the piles of sticks :3

Something that I find kind of an annoyance is that at the Daycare, you're pokemon are kept inside and you can't interact with the 2 you put in like in the originals. D:

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    One thing that I thought was a cool addition was that there are 2 Farfetched you have to chase in Ilex now. I also like the incorporation of the piles of sticks :3

Something that I find kind of an annoyance is that at the Daycare, you're pokemon are kept inside and you can't interact with the 2 you put in like in the originals. D:
    i like the Farfetched event to now
    yeah that bugs me to
    oh, here's a little intresting thing about the partner pokemon i noticed- if you obtain them in Johto, but are in Kanto, they can get Homesick :)

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
    hey, i was waiting for a troll to show up :)
    ON TOPIC
    it took me forever to figure out that for the Ruin puzzles, all you had to do was tap on them to rotate tham

Yeah, I sat there for at least 15 minutes wondering what Gamefreak was on when making the puzzle, then I realized I could rotate them. XD

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016

Yeah, I sat there for at least 15 minutes wondering what Gamefreak was on when making the puzzle, then I realized I could rotate them. XD

haha, yeah- i knew i had to rotate them, but i thought it would be button activated- eventually i gave up, but i ca,e back for a second shot :)

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    Hey, here's something I haven't seen mentioned at all (That probably answers my question straight-off, of course, but it still doesn't hurt to ask, I figure.) Can you still customize the bedroom like you did in the originals?

If I missed it from previously, I apologize. XD; Just looking for a quick answer.

- Tyros

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Hey, here's something I haven't seen mentioned at all (That probably answers my question straight-off, of course, but it still doesn't hurt to ask, I figure.) Can you still customize the bedroom like you did in the originals?

If I missed it from previously, I apologize. XD; Just looking for a quick answer.

- Tyros

i actually don't know- just in case no one looks on the last page, i'm gonna say it again-
    Did you know pokemon get Homesick? when a johto pokemon is in kanto, they get frustrated or sad, but if you take them back to johto right after that, they are calm and willing to give hugs :)

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Yeah I just started the game and almost jizzed mah pants after seeing Ho-Oh in 3-d rofl

Ooka

Years

- Tyros

I seriously doubt it, the room you start in doesn't exactly seem "customizable". :P

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    you have yourself some good old fashion fun with that
    does that mean i'm a moron?

Don't feed the troll.

Did you know pokemon get Homesick? when a johto pokemon is in kanto, they get frustrated or sad, but if you take them back to johto right after that, they are calm and willing to give hugs :)

Really? That's an interesting feature, but it seems like it could get annoying if you're trying to evolve a Pokemon through happiness.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Don't feed the troll.

Really? That's an interesting feature, but it seems like it could get annoying if you're trying to evolve a Pokemon through happiness.
    Spoiler:

yeah, like eevee to umbreon - it is a pretty cool feature though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back