• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music spotify wrapped 2020

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    alright y'all spit out your spotify wrapped !!! if you don't use spotify then just grab the equivalent w your top five artists, songs, etc.

top five artists
    Spoiler:

not surprised in fact i predicted this lol what this says about me: i'm gay, emo, and live in a swamp lmfao i'm actually surprised ccr isn't second bc i literally dedicate the 4 to 5PM stretch on workdays to them i literally call it ccr power hour LMAO...oh well. uh mcr being is absolutely not a shocker tho like. have you met me

top five songs
    Spoiler:

this is technically not a good one bc for half the year, i hadn't added ANYTHING new to my spotify in a long time and like. i was literally listening to the Same Songs everyday to and from work. like i had my drive timed by what song was playing i could tell if i was running early or late by what was on lmfao... also teenagers, i'm not okay, and dead are not even in my top 10 mcr songs like they're good don't get me wrong but. not deserving to be here for the year lol 1950 tho like. yeah. it's peak byleth x linhardt energy if u play fe3h and are into them.

top decade
    Spoiler:

laugh at me........mcr again...........also this part like it gives you options to guess what your top decade was and i, a fool knowing i listened to a shit ton of mcr, was like oh i have listened to a lot of 60's rock this year and voted 60's......spotify was like no you dumb bitch you little 2000's hoe.........called out lol i literally put on 2000's playlists all the time too so like. why did i even humor the 60's

top artist
    Spoiler:

i mean we knew already but like uwu i'm in the top 0.05% percent of listeners??? i'm not good at math but thank u....................

anyway yeah please share your statistics for the year you don't have to share exactly what i did you can share more or less just whatever you feel kind of stuck out to you

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Top 5 Artists
    Spoiler:

Top 5 Songs
    Spoiler:

Top 5 Genres
    Spoiler:

Top decade
    Spoiler:

The song I listened to before it was cool, apparently
    Spoiler:

2020 was so long that music from earlier this year actually is kind of nostalgic.

Years
    Top 5 Artists
    1. Twenty-One Pilots
    2. Maroon 5
    3. AJR
    4. Fallout Boy
    5. Panic! At The Disco

Top 5 Songs
    1. Level of Concern
    2. Hey, Soul Sister
    3. Stressed Out
    4. Girls Like You
    5. Shut Up and Dance

Top 5 Genres

1. Pop
    2. Modern Rock
    3. Pop Rap
    4. DFW Rap
    5. Alternative Metal

i actually started a new account in like april so this is my first time seeing the wrapped. my music taste is like hella inconsistent, buuut whatever haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    well. my wrapped proves im a total nerd.

im surprised my fav song this year actually is my most played one and not the song i turn on every morning to get out of bed.

TOP GENRES:
    1. Modern Rock (what the hell is even that)
    2. Video Game Music (no shocker)
    3. Lo-Fi Beats (hell yea boi)
    4. Pop (wow really)
    5. Electropop (sure)

TOP SONG:
    Nariyeh Tanei by Siamese Youth, Futurecop!
    i legit love the whole feel in this song so much, i guess i played it on repeat all summer tbh.
    The next three songs on my top here were my morning playlist tho lmao im only half counting those.

TOP ARTIST:
    Erasmus Talbot
    neeeerd. I must have been playing the Elite Dangerous soundtrack in the background while gaming or writing? not ashamed tho it's epic

My next top artists were the composers for Divinity: Original Sin II and for Game of Thrones hehehe. But ok hear me out, Borislav Slavov has some underappreciated tracks ok, and if you haven't learned to love Ramin Djawadi yet, off you go to your music platform of choice and play the track Mhysa.

Honorary mention to RichaadEB whose rock remixes my bf loved so i made him a playlist with the best tracks and i ended up playing it myself when i was driving around this summer or doing the dishes. :thumbs:

Last edited:

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    What's up emos :femme2:

top genres
    Pop Punk, Modern Rock, Alternative Metal, Alternative Emo, & Pop

top artists
    Trophy Eyes, Seaway, Boston Manor, The Story So Far & All Time Low

top song
    Big Vibe by Seaway

spotify wrapped 2020
    spotify wrapped 2020
    spotify wrapped 2020

Bay

Years
    Top Artists
    1. Black Eyed Peas
    2. The Weekend
    3. Modest Mouse
    4. Fiona Apple
    5. Lizzo

Top Songs
    1. RITMO (Black Eyed Peas)
    2. Raising Hell (Kesha)
    3. Water Me (Lizzo)
    4. Soul Mate (LIzzo)
    5. My Own Dance (Kesha)

Top Genres:
    1. Pop
    2. Modern ROck
    3. Show Tunes
    4. Dance Pop
    5. Permanent Wave

Interesting Spotify Wrap this year. yeah I've been listening to quite a bit of Black Eyed Peas, Kesha, and Lizzo lol

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
    Years
    I prefer to use my Last.fm stats as Spotify is only one of the places I listen music from, and Spotify Wrapped only has data from the first ten months of the year. My stats of 2020 so far are:

Top artists:
    1. Ozric Tentacles
    2. Burial
    3. Van der Graaf Generator
    4. Goldfrapp
    5. Sufjan Stevens

Top albums:
    1. Tales of Us - Goldfrapp
    2. Untrue - Burial
    3. Tunes 2011-2019 - Burial (technically not an album...)
    4. The Ascension - Sufjan Stevens
    5. Still Life - Van der Graaf Generator

Top songs: the first ten are all actually the tracks from "Tales of Us" and all but one of my top 15 tracks are from three of my top five albums. I prefer listening to whole albums so if there are a few of them that I listen a lot, they end up being top of the charts as a whole.

Years
    My Spotify Wrapped 2020 was pretty mixed as far as a theme goes, because I tend to replay the heck out of songs that I like instead of exploring specific genres or artists. I found my Top 5 songs were pretty symbolic of the year as a whole!

Top Artist
    Frank Sinatra​

Top Decade
    2000s​

Top Genre
    Pop​

Top 5 Artists
    1. Frank Sinatra
    2. Panic! At The Disco
    3. Missy Elliott
    4. Plastic Patina
    5. Taylor Swift

Top 5 Songs
    1. No Time To Die - Billie Eilish
    2. Impossible Year - Panic! At The Disco
    3. Circle of Life - Carmen Twillie, Lebo M.
    4. Future Nostalgia - Dua Lipa
    5. Istanbul - Bahjat

Back