• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

You haven't visited here in so long. ;;

You two whine like little girls. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Typhlozion said:
    Ya know, Bunny has a point, Andy. He does a pretty darn good job STRIKING OUT ALL OF OUR POSTS!!! x_X I worked hard on that post too. XD

Hewwo Karli! ^^ *huggles* Mmmmmm...chocolate. <333

~Kelsey
    Blame Claire, she's the one wanting it like that. I would have just posted it otherwise. XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hotaru said:
    Kawi hi!! *pets* =o
    You haven't visited here in so long. ;;

You two whine like little girls. XD

Who me? XD Or, are you talking about Cry Baby 1 and Cry Baby 2 (Bunny and Andy)? XDDD

I want come chocolate. <333 I had a Hershey bar yesterday...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... =D

~Kelsey

Lucid

Who me? XD Or, are you talking about Cry Baby 1 and Cry Baby 2 (Bunny and Andy)? XDDD

I want come chocolate. <333 I had a Hershey bar yesterday...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... =D

~Kelsey
    Bunny and Andy, there the cry babies. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Mihara said:
    Yo! I'm the one changing half the names XD
    I just came on PC and I just had to change 7 names. And I saw you going around the forum. XD

BTW, out of the thread that I know of. You changed 16 names, I changed 13, Claire changed 4 and Jake changed 2.

Ashley said:
    Okay Andy, whatever you say! Claire did mine... and thank God cuz if you did it, you probably would have written *~Moony~* XD
    Nah, I don't mess up anymore. XD

Kelsey said:
    Ya know, Bunny has a point, Andy. He does a pretty darn good job STRIKING OUT ALL OF OUR POSTS!!! x_X I worked hard on that post too. XD
    You're not the only one that got your post striked out. XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    *sits on Bunny* Hmmmmmmmm...so, are you still going on that "nice bunny" streak? Or are you reverting back to your old vile self? I'm just curious, so I know if I have to recharge my electric cow prod or not. X3

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Omfg. o.o I found yet another dead bunny on the side of the road today, and I named him Jorge the second. >=3 Bunny, you should be proud~!

~Karli

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Typhlozion said:
    *sits on Bunny* Hmmmmmmmm...so, are you still going on that "nice bunny" streak? Or are you reverting back to your old vile self? I'm just curious, so I know if I have to recharge my electric cow prod or not. X3

~Kelsey
    What? You're going to prod cows? Man, you're mean today. XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Mihara said:
    What? You're going to prod cows? Man, you're mean today. XD

Shut up Long Ears, I was talking about using a cow prod to prod you. XD **** bunnies, you can never trust 'em. XD *pulls out whip* >=3

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back