• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hotaru said:
    Yeah, Kels, he godmods too much. XD

Yeah he does. XD **** Bunny, thinks he's all-that just because his name's the color of...holy cow...Bunny, your name looks like pee. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Typhlozion said:
    Yeah he does. XD **** Bunny, thinks he's all-that just because his name's the color of...holy cow...Bunny, your name looks like pee. XD

~Kelsey
    Like I haven't noticed that already?XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    XDD Please, do us all a favor and change that fugly color Bunny. x_X Now all I can think of when I see your name is...oh GOD!! XD

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Typhlozion said:
    XDD Please, do us all a favor and change that fugly color Bunny. x_X Now all I can think of when I see your name is...oh GOD!! XD

~Kelsey
    I can't change jack, complain to an admin. XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    You told me you were an admin, fool. XD Remember when I complained about the mod's avatar sizes being too small? And I was mad because you suddenly got like 200x200? You said "Well, I'm basically an admin." A lot of bull-**** that was. XD

~Kelsey

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Hotaru said:
    Hey Andy, change the fugly praetor color, chop, chop. XD
    D and Jorge wanted the color changed. But Steve said no. o.o

Typhlozion said:
    You told me you were an admin, fool. XD Remember when I complained about the mod's avatar sizes being too small? And I was mad because you suddenly got like 200x200? You said "Well, I'm basically an admin." A lot of bull-**** that was. XD

~Kelsey
    Jorge is a good liar. He started the school on tricking and lying. XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Steve...said no? o.O;; Come on now Steve, no need to be so strict. It's only a color. =X Meh, it's funny to think that Bunny's name looks like rabbit pee. XD

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    :3 Blue would be pwettyful. ^o^ Talk to him on MSN. If you keep persuading him, he'll give in. XD I did that on MSN when I wanted to change my name to Mori Seirei and he eventualy (unhappily) gave in. XD

There were a lot of :( :( :( :( :( :( involved. XD

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back