• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    *~Ashley~* said:
    Yes Andy, we're all so very aware of how easy to remember that name was. *cough* XD

Moony or uh, Alex ^^;- Aww, you're not gonna call me Snowwy anymore? ;_; What was up with the two W's anyway? I remember when Nick used to call me Snowy and he would get overprotective of that nickname and wouldn't allow anyone else to use it... XD
    Ok, I'll call ya Snowwy then. XD
    I G2G now... >_>
    Bye bye! ^^

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I am not changing my name. So not everyone is. XD

Ashley: It was only one time. And here it is years (or more like it feels like that long XD) later you are still talking about it. XD

Shikon: I guess I'll call you Shikon. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    Ok, I'll call ya Snowwy then. XD
    I G2G now... >_>
    Bye bye! ^^
    You don't have to, but you can. I kinda like nicknames... depending on what they are. ^^;

Hasta luego~

Andy- It was TWICE! XD But fine, I'll stop talking about it for now... until you mess it up again, that is!

Klonoa- You do realize that if you hadn't said not to call you that, most likely no one would have. ^^;;

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk?you can only call me that if a member of the pc pms me and says Klonoa I am your father! with no typeos! oh god I just realized that

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    you mean the three klonoa pics on top

or the lone mew pic on bottom

and if its option 1 you hurt my feelings

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back