• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    It's good, maybe you should'nt dither too much. And the shading on the white part on the body/tail is not very good. Maybe longer stings?

Now you must rate my Fake Eeveelution: Haunteon
    Spriters Showcase Thread

I changed the background to black, because it is difficult to see him on a white background :)

Oh, and the base is Jolteon!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Bakuphoon, I really like your eveelution. It really stands out and the way it all blends together with the shading is really good! It would be great for a real eeveelution!

Atomic Reactor

Crossel: awesome! should we use it in the game???

ShinyDialga: if you wanan get better, you should post them and then people can tell you how to make it better. you wont kno if there good untill you get other peoples opinions..

heres that thing that ruins away from you in ssbb... it has presents in his pants lol.. idk wat its called!
    Spriters Showcase Thread

C+C please!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Minun200's Spritework

Hi! I'm a mere beginner at spriting and I don't know many other types of spriting. Only really revamps and splices.. Anyway, heres some sprites which I have done of Teddisura. There first two are Diamond and Pearl sprite and Fire Red . The others are revamps of Gold and Silver spritework.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Please rate my work and give me some tips and pointers! Also, can you tell me about other types of spriting...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    This isn't really 4 separate examples of sprite work, and so it belongs in the Spriters Showcase/Discussion thread.

merged

Years
    MilesVulpixPrower, we already have a subforum that's just for pixel-related things. However, as your thread doesn't contain enough examples to be able to stay as its own thread in that forum, I've gone ahead and merged it with the Spriter's Showcase thread.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Sorry Craig, you can't request sprites.
    ShinyDialga, your sprite is great! except that it makes Dialga look a little too fat..

Atomic Reactor

i would just change the head or something.

C+C my avatar please

Years
    • US
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    Ok, I will be creating a showcase thread once I have several versions of this.
    I am looking for feedback as most of the work I am doing will eventually be put to use.
    Ok, here it goes:

Pinsly: (Pincer's pre-evolution)
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Obviously I did the one on the right, lol. I know its a lot similar to Pincer's form, but I was hoping with enough feedback I could perfect the concept, so I can create a final form, and perfect it over a lengthier period of time. I only spent about 20 minutes on the concept. I've been told it doesn't seem very "Babyish"

Thanks, I welcome any and all feedback. ^.^
    Nex

Years
    Having some time to kill, I decided to revamp first generation OWs.

Currently I've done Green,
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Proper C&C appreciated.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back