• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    that is really good, i like the tail, it looks fluffy

heres a scratch piplup
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    or
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    which is better

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Spriters Showcase Thread

So this is supposed to be a water starter evo. The first sprite is really bad but the second one is okay I think but I would like some crit. on it because I know it can be better but I need help with it. So tell me what you all think please!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ...i like the third one the best, the position of the right leg just seems to go well, vry good job

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Here are the first two stages of the Shinx family line. I know LUXIO looks funny but I can't figure out what to do to fix it, please please please help!

Thank you
    ~MT

Zuaro

Overworld Spriter / Mapper
    Years
    Zuaro's Sprites

I make overworld sprite for different hacks and I will show here time to time some new sprites here is my first 1 that I will show!
    Spriters Showcase Thread

I got also all the other positions but... not in the right colour if you wanne see them.. you must wait till I finished them.
    This 1 is btw for Pokémon Black (The return to Kiohn)

All these sprite ar © by me!
    R&C

Last edited:

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
    I really love it Zuaro, I already saw more of your Sprites and you're getting better every time. I am sure we are going too use this sprite in Pokemon Black.

Keep up the good work ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Sprite showcase threads require at least 4 examples, and since this is not meeting said requirements, it shall be moved to the Spriters Showcase/Discussion thread.

merged

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    It's nice, but i think you need four examples to open a sprite thread... Try the sprites showcase...

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Pretty awesome, although as Bakuphoon said, Sprite Showcase. The body looks a little too long though - maybe shorten the body a bit?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Thought that I will add my two cents... Tell me what do you think. Could do a nice professor for a hack, but I am not allowing to use it freely cause it seems like it will be in my upcoming hack.

Spriters Showcase Thread

I swear that I've made it by myself from scratch.

Hah, you swear. But there's always someone out there that can catch you. You just edited Pokemon Acanthite's Professor Willow. Copy and past them over each other. The similarities are undeniable.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Old or not, you lied.

Atomic Reactor

actually... i looked closely at them.. and they dont seem to have any similarities.
    except the pose kinda, and the eyes.
    i think its just a coincidence that they look alike...

on another note.

i made a primid from SSBB
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hey, if people know the rules so much, why don't they report offending posts? :<

Anyway, 4 sprites required for showcase threads, and since your thread is lacking, it shall be merged with the Spriters Showcase/Discussion thread.

merged

StrawyBlood

*Learning english*
    Years
    I like the primid! its just the same as the original xD i really like the colors, looks cool :D
    about the gym, it looks good too but it would looks even better if you make bigger the gym, just an opinion... :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back