• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorin

Pixies Dance
Years
I made a fire/bug ant too, lol. It is in R/S/E/FR/LG size limits so it's way smaller.

firant.png

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
I've picked the winners, I'm yet to compile my reviews as I;ve had a busy weekend, expect them by Monday.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
That looks pretty good froslass but it looks like you saved it as jpeg (Im not completley sure just looks like it)
Ant ways here is may scratch sprite
picture.php
Its name is elegran
it is a rock/steel type...

Years
So I tried making something for the Halloween contest...and failed horribly in getting it done on time.

Way unfinished (and there were plenty of things I needed to fix) - but here, have what I managed to finish anyways:

halloweenthing-1.gif

Sneasel never could understand why Murkrow always gave him strange looks whenever he suggested egging houses as a prank.

I dunno when I'll get back to this, hopefully sometime soon. :(

Years
This is my first ever scratch (except the feet =/ )

ScratchBird-1.png

Needs a name, the pose doesn't work, and also it's just a bird atm - is there anything I could do to make it look more pokemony.

This other thing I did, but the shading is silly.

WaterStarterOption2-1.png

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
ScratchBird-1.png

mhh a very right edge no good.. and some points at the right wing have no outline.. and the head's really weird in shape and it's shading is bad.. you really need to do more with it..
fake2ko5.png

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

So I tried making something for the Halloween contest...and failed horribly in getting it done on time.

Way unfinished (and there were plenty of things I needed to fix) - but here, have what I managed to finish anyways:

halloweenthing-1.gif

Sneasel never could understand why Murkrow always gave him strange looks whenever he suggested egging houses as a prank.

I dunno when I'll get back to this, hopefully sometime soon. :(

AWWW It's so cute :3

lol. its really good. i cant see any problems with the pokemon themselves...
just finish the background :)

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years

1. The outlines are too bright
2. Just a recolored minun i think..
3. at first sight i see no problems but again some outlines are too bright
4. That duck looks like a fusion of (turtwig's head and colors, ho-oh's belly, psyduck's feet and beak, dont know where that leaf is from.
5. This one's only got black outlines and some outlines are unnatural straight
6. This one's weird looks like he sees something weird like O_o' further it's okay..

Wheres murkrow's shading? anyway.. the pokemons are good ^^ omg xO i'm too hard looking at details..

Gelidice

Larvitar, sky forme!
Years
yah.... most of my old ones have way too black outlines... and i really hate the flower's eyes.... and the platypus was a fusion done by me and a friend, but the head and eyes are scratch. like i said, some pretty old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back