• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

the backsprite though, perhaps he should have a neck, and not so broad of shoulders.

;)

Years
    Yea I believe that's true, I spend too much time on his head, kinda forgot to pay attention to the body =P
    I'm on a sprite parody again, so I change it soon haha.

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    Need critique on this - GSC Male Hero DP Style.

I did a DP version of the GSC Male Hero and I need your honest critique on what could be improved.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2008
    Alright you want a real critique.

It looks a little flat. Add more shading and some highlights. Also the sleeves on the sweater look like they're tight so try to make them a little baggy. Everything else is great. Nice job.

It looks a little flat. Add some more shading and some highlights. Also, the sleeves look tight. Make them a little more baggy. Everything else is great. Nice job.

Last edited:

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
    Years
    Aright based on what you said I made some improvements.

Spriters Showcase Thread

I made the arms look less rubbery, changed the shading on the pants and with the hands I just copied them from a D/P sprite. I cheated on that part :P. C&C please if there is anything else that needs improving :3.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    @ Magnius; The angle the hair is at is a little weird, you might want to make it more horizontal.
    Also, add shading to the hat, right now it doesn't look like it has any. The hat is also so close of a color to the skin you might want to create a border of some kind.

Last edited:

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I'm really rusty as making trainer sprites, soo...

Spriters Showcase Thread
    -Light Yagami from Death Note.

Spriters Showcase Thread
    -L Lawliet from Death Note

Spriters Showcase Thread
    -Captain Falcon. YES!

Yeah, it's been a long time since I've posted in this forum o-o;

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
    BrainDamage's Spriting

I recently started some random spriting today (fusions/recolors), here's my first one, more to come in a little bit. I have yet to learn how to make sprites from scratch and shade correctly, but im sure i will soon

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Question about Spriting

Does anyone know how to make pokemon sprites? I looked on youtube but it didn't tell me anything.

The G.o.D.

The God of Darkness
    Years
    What do you mean make pokemon sprites? There are many options.. You can make fusions, recolors, revamps, devamps, scratches and alot more...

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    Well this belongs in the Spriters Showcase/Discussion thread, so I'll be merging this thread there. Please ensure you read the rules in the future before posting.

Anyway, there is a resource thread here to help start you off, since it contains a number of tutorials, amongst other helpful things.

merged

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    paint is a good spriting tool, i use it and havent ever used anything different
    oh and im back after.....ages of absense

Atomic Reactor

the black outline on the pointed part on the side sprites looks odd.
    I dont know what to use in replacement =/
    other than that they look STUPENDOUS

Years
    Yes I know that problem, but I already used to many colours, so while inserting it the colour pallete get's messed up.
    Thanks for the comment =)
    I also finished my Sceptile repose, it's quite good allthough the tail was really difficult.
    Hope it's any good.
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Comment. ?

Atomic Reactor

Hmm... below the neck is like some curve thing?
    it looks odd.
    other than that the sprite is fantastic!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back