• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DialgaPalkiaGiratina

Kudos to zappyspiker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    Would anyone be interested in a badge shop? Or be interested in hiring me for their shop to make badges? I have examples here:

Spoiler:

Contact me if you're intrigued =]

Even though someone already asked, I could make a shop with you, I make badges that are exactly the same as yours. Although I'm not good at the size and the case. Examples here:
    https://sites.google.com/site/pokebadges/https://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=80079
    I used to have a shop for badges, but i got overflowed with requests and I got busy.

Years
    It's relatively small and a bit original. I think you should make it bigger because like I said before, it's small. Also, I think the head+neck can be moved a few pixels to the left, it looks out of place right now. Your outline is very clean though i'd prefer a bit of black outline around the back. You have quite a large work space so there's no harm in enlarging it. Some other thing may be wrong but I can't seem to put my finger on it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    FR/LG Overworlds in R/S/E style

What the title says.
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Obviously it's WIP, but soon my hack is going through a major graphical change, and these OWs are going to be part of it.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Haha, I actually like it. xD

However, you should always save your image as .png. JPEG images distort the pixels.
    You should also avoid using the default Paint colours. You could search for tutorials on spriting, shading, etc.
    I think you have potential. Good luck!

Two-Dee

Newb Rom Hacker
    Years
    Hah thanks! :D But i just did it for the boredum ^_^ ...Well imma need some spriting for my game tho! Still waiting for a mod to accept it on the drawing board >.> xD

patani67

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    I like it! So much better than what I can ever come up with! And in MS Paint too - that's pretty bad ass. :)

Two-Dee

Newb Rom Hacker
    Years
    :O well thank you XD all i did was make an oval and then drew the body XD im trying to make a 2-D head rite now -my avatar image- :D

I just made this sprite of 2-d from the band Gorillaz -my avatar- its my second sprite ever and im hoping its decent XD
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    rate please :D

Updated! :D
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I made an OW for Iris! :D
    Please tell me what you think and if I should do more frames?
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Scytha

mass effect freak
    Years
    I made an OW for Iris! :D
    Please tell me what you think and if I should do more frames?
    Spriters Showcase Thread

You better, because that OW looks great :P
    Only thing to suggest is a bit more shading on the ponytails and a darker outline.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back