• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • Yeah, I was so annoyed when the 'release date' turned out to be a hoax. T_T; I got so excited, waiting for April 17th, and then nothing! D:<

Though 358/2 Days is said to be released on October 9th. Whether or not that's a guesstimate, I dunno. But I hope it's true. o:

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • well hate to burst ur bubble but yeah KH Final Mix isnt coming to anywhere outside of japan as far as anyone really knows. if u want to play it u will need to mod ur PS2 and get the Swap Magic Disc set.
    as for 358/2 days, last i checked its supposed to come out next month in the US, so ya it might be in Sept. or October when it hits UK (my bday is also in october lol on the 24th :P)

and honestly if u guys would like , i could PM u the perfect strategy to beat sephiroth if u really want to kick his ass lol. just send me a PM if u want the strategy. label it Sephiroth KH(1 or 2) and i will be happy to send it to you ok? :) its my own personal strategy that i use to win almost every time (if i dont win, then sephy just got a stroke of luck or i wasnt paying enough attention)

so ya just tell me if u want it (again request in PM please)

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • The alleged 358/2 Days release date is my younger brother's birthday. :P Thankfully, he's at school that day, sooo I can pop along to Game and buy it with my points discount.<3 And whilst in full cosplay, for the lulz.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Surely you're not in school ALL day? XDD

I'm seriously contemplating asking for a further discount because I'm dressed like Roxas, and yeah. XD Shame I don't know anyone who'd come cosplay with me. D;

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Okay Game Over, you're added.
    ~Member List Updated~

Oh, and for the record, I cosplay sometimes when I pick up games, I have a Terra Dissidia costume to wear when I pick up Dissidia for instance. I may cosplay Kairi's KHII outfit for 358/2 Days. I'd wear my female Organization XIII cloak, modeled of Xion's, but it's gonna be too hot for that.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • No, but if I don't order online and I'm in school, it may be out of stock.

*Just remembered* The only DECENT shop in my town now is Tesco, and they may not have it =( So it'll probably be internet for me. Possibly pre-order too.

I'm the same, I'm probably the only one of my friend's who have CONSIDERED cosplaying, some laugh at it though.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Ew, Tesco. D: If you order via Tesco Jersey, you can get games cheaper, but I don't know whether or not they'd have the game right away... Best to go with Amazon/ Play, or even Game's own site (I ordered my phat DS from Game and had no problems with their service). Tesco is closer to me, buuut I'd rather spend extra petrol money in order to get a discount. XD -failed logic-

One of my friends would have cosplayed with me, but we're not as close any more. Plus, she's 'waaaay too cool' to do that sorta thing. T_T; So I have no-one that I know of. D:<

... Then again, out of the two of us, she would have made me be Sora, simply because I have dark hair. XD -prefers Roxas, surprisingly- <3

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Why did Woolworths have to shut (Screw the online site, it doesn't beat the old shops). I ended up getting Persona 4 through Play.com, so that site has pretty much become how I buy my games other than occasionally Argos or Tesco *Shudder*

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • -worked at Woolworths- XD I know what you mean, if Woolies were still open, I'd be able to get the game as soon as it was delivered to us and a staff discount on top of it. Though I wouldn't have been able to wear an Organisation coat whilst working.

I found Persona 4 randomly in Game. :D I usually use eBay for games that I can't find in the shops, though I only buy from the UK/USA sellers. o: Can't seem to find a Swap Magic on there so I can get Final Mix+, however. D:

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • I don't trust that Swap Magic stuff, not the product itself, it's just that I know it probably won't work well with my TV (Lack of proper NTSC signal = lose)

Working while wearing an Organisation coat while working would be so cool XD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • All I know about my TV is that it's a pain in the butt, and keeps switching from widescreen to normal when I'm playing certain games. >_>;

You'd get a lot of strange looks, so it'd be funny. XD And can you imagine interaction with customers? "Oh hai there, we're not accepting cash anymore, we just want your hearts. 8D"

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • This makes me think of the time where--I swear to god--my flight attendant looked just like Luxord. :| He had the accent, the facial hair, and even the piercings. It was SO weird. He gave me free chocolate. 8)

Then later on in the year I had a doctor who was totally Demyx in his late thirties. XD; Same hair (except without the mullet ;;) and he walks into the room and starts going on about how he loves sandals and is so glad he gets to wear them at work. My mom and I were like "wtf." He did air guitar a few times during the appointment. So awesome.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Maybe a bit of glomping if one of your customers happens to love KH and/or the Organisation XD

Considering they were mostly elderly people, I dunno if glomping would have been a good idea. XD

Then later on in the year I had a doctor who was totally Demyx in his late thirties. XD; Same hair (except without the mullet ;;) and he walks into the room and starts going on about how he loves sandals and is so glad he gets to wear them at work. My mom and I were like "wtf." He did air guitar a few times during the appointment. So awesome.

Dr. Demyx! XD Geez, that's a scary thought. Your life in the hands of Demyx. XD

Back