• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • -also shudders- They'd probably wanna swap wigs with me too. ;-;

I finally managed to see the BBS 'preview' on KH2 today (yay 100% journal completion T_T;;; ), and my mum reprimanded me for getting excited about it. ._.;;

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Today I got: OMG YOU'RE NEARLY NINETEEN AND YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A THREE YEAR OLD. D;

But I was really excited about seeing it. D:< My family aren't so bothered with Pokemon to be honest, but they think that Kingdom Hearts is a kid's game. o_o; KH is waaaaaaay darker than Pokemon, even with all that Disney in it. o;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My parents just roll their eyes at some of my obsessions. :( Ever since Pokemon turned out to *not* be just a fad for me, they aren't really phased by anything.

They think KH is really weird and they'll sometimes come in and watch cutscenes if there are Disney characters in them. And then they ask a billion questions. 8|

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • My mum's seen the odd cutscene or two- today she saw the part where Sora's helping Riku to walk after defeating Xemnas and then asked if they were gay. XD; I swear I didn't influence her there. Oddly enough, she'll complain when I get excited over 'secret' footage, but won't bat an eyelid when I yell: "GO TO HELL MANSEX!" at the TV. o_o;

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • 0_0 omfg lol just reading this page by u guys really made my day :D

yes i always thought the mansex thing was frickin hilarious. i dont think i've ever shouted it at the tv before though lol since there was never an actual need to shout about mansex xD

and ya i suppose ur right since theres only 2 organization members who are female (if u dont count namine, if so then 3 but shes not really a member so ya lol)
    lets see the only ones are:
    -larxene (***** to fight)
    -xion (cool character)
    -namine(if u count her but again she wasnt a member)

oh ya and to whoever cares on here xD
    im startin back up to try an make some more banners an userbars for this and at the moment im feeling generous enough to take requests if someone thinks i should do a certain one a certain way. i doubt it will be custom since crys and i are goin to be the only two with custom owner/co-owner banners, but if u have a good idea for me, lets hear it ^_^. thanx for whatever feedback i get :)

Cherrim

Years
  • Spoilers for 358/2 Days:
    Spoiler:

It took me SO LONG to get back to calling him Xemnas instead of Mansex after I heard the nickname. v_v My friends and I really had to watch ourselves since we had most of our KH discussions at school, lmfao.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Oh, I'm always shouting at the TV whilst playing Kingdom Hearts. XD Some of the things I yelled at Ansem/Maleficent/ Riku/ various coliseum bosses became catchphrases for my friend and I (before she got a boyfriend and stopped liking KH >_>; ).

And yeah, I agree with Larxene being the manliest one in the group. XD I wonder if Nomura did that on purpose? XDDDD

Banners... Let's see... An Axel themed one would be nice. 8D

Cherrim

Years
  • I have no idea. XD I know in one interview he (or someone else on the KH team) admitted that Marluxia was supposed to be female at first which explains... well, everything. They didn't want the only two people vying to take over the Organization in COM to be female--it was too sexist or something.

...so why they approved of the only female being a total PMS-y dominatrix I have no idea. XD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    just wanted to say i got a name change. im now .MurkyBurning. not *shinemurkrow*
    oo btw kingdom hearts avatar :D

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • True, and I do prefer Marly as a girly man, rather than as a girly woman. 8D

No matter what their reasoning behind her character, Larxene is the only decent female in the game (excluding y'know, the FF girls/ Disney characters).<3 No offense to Kairi/ Namine fans, but I'm not too fond of girls who stand around on beaches for 90% of the game/ are Nobodies of the girls who stand around on beaches for 90% of the game.

Cherrim

Years
  • To be fair to Kairi, she was kind of without a heart for most of the first game and then when she *wanted* to go help, Sora was like "NO YOU'LL. UM. GET IN THE WAY." :( And she tried to do stuff in KH2!

I liked helpless!COM!Naminé more than KH2!Roxasyouweren'tmeanttohaveaheart!Naminé though so idk. I like all the main females in KH. XD;

Back