• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    What You're saying reminds me of Bleach. I'm not sure but they could actually be a japanese world movie. Or maybe it was Mulan. : / . Anyway, it'd be amazing going around with swords like sephiroth's in a world

Years
    Yup, you're prolly right. I can't think of any other Disney movie with an Eastern setting... But then again, I hardly know any Disney movies xD;

Even if it does take place in China and not Japan, a Mulan world would be shiny. ;w; I kinda want one now

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I was thinking about this the other day, and realised that all my favourite Disney movies have been made into worlds in KH/ KH2. c:

Except Lilo & Stitch, Stitch is just a summon. Buuuut, they had Simba as a summon and then let you go to the Pridelands, sooo~

Surfing minigame! 8D Or Sora singing Elvis songs.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I saw it.
    I knew it was fake from the beginning, since the Square-enix logo animation didn't show up in the beginning of the video.

I wanted the Jungle Book to be in there, But oh well. Maybe next time xDD
    /forgot the story in The Jungle book.

& Not really KH related, but the world was in KH. Wonderland, I'm watching the New Alice and Wonderland Movie, lol Downloaded it today ^w^;;

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    Here's a list of Disney movies I wanna see worlds of in the next KH game:

Pocahontas
    Bambi
    Robin Hood
    High School Musical (Just kidding)
    Hunchback of Notre Dame
    Sword in the Stone
    Jungle Book (Might not be possible due to copyright)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    PEOPLE! I return with a message! The NA site has updated with a vid featuring MX's ENGLISH voice as well as a release date!

While it's true that no one has found any evidence saying anything about it being true, it is found on the official site-- an official site that is routinely managed, I might add-- so, yeah....

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    sdklffs what.

The site doesn't work on this computer. No flash.

DD: What is the release date?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    According to the site, it's September 7.

As for Xehanort's voice.... I'm not sure about it. I find it interesting, but after seeing his character and hearing his Jap voice, I kinda pictured it sounding more like Hojo's, just deeper and less nasaly. You know.... kinda like controlled, collected madness like Sephiroth's Jap voice. Meh....

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    According to the site, it's September 7.

As for Xehanort's voice.... I'm not sure about it. I find it interesting, but after seeing his character and hearing his Jap voice, I kinda pictured it sounding more like Hojo's, just deeper and less nasaly. You know.... kinda like controlled, collected madness like Sephiroth's Jap voice. Meh....

You beat me to it. :(

And that was exactly the trailer I was mentioning earlier. I'm not too fond of his voice, though.

And September 7?

As Roxas said, looks like my summer vacation, is over.... :(

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    WHAT?! I actually beat my sis to something KH related?!

>,>

<,<

>,>

WOOH!

To me, he sounds like Jetfire from the latest Transformers movie.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Really? It couldn't be a week earlier so I can play it during the summer, rather than pretty much the day school starts? Damnit. XD;

Can't wait to get home and watch the trailer. n_n

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Yeah.... I'll already be well into my Freshmen year of college, too. I still wanna know who the heck is doing the voice of MX, though! DX

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Ahhhh, no Europe release date I see. >:

I hope it is near the 7th of September tho', 'cause that's two weeks before I start university and I don't think it'd be a good idea for me to be distracted when I start my course.... XD;;;

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Actually Roku, there is. It's September 10, if my memory serves. Check KHInsider to be sure, though. That's where I read it after I saw the NA date.

EDIT: Leonard Nemoy?! As in Mr. Spock Leonard Nemoy?!?!

Back