• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yes. o_O I thiiiiink he's MX. And Mark Hamill is voice acting in BBS too. They're pulling out all the stops for it. @_@;

And yup, the EU release date is Sept 10. :D You can play it right along with us this time around!!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I think it is MX he does. I just rewatched the vid again.

As for Mark Hamill, I heard that, too. I'm debating who to dress up as for the release: Spock, Vanitas, Joker, or Luke Skywalker. WHY must the nerd gods torment me?! I think Imma have a nerdy breakdown.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Yaaaaaay! -dances around- That gives me 10 days to beat it in, then I can go off to uni and talk about it with the other KH geeks there. <3

3 day wait > 10 day wait. n__n

Now, should I go in cosplay again, or...? x3333; -excited, dammit-

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Yaaaaaay! -dances around- That gives me 10 days to beat it in, then I can go off to uni and talk about it with the other KH geeks there. <3

3 day wait > 10 day wait. n__n

Now, should I go in cosplay again, or...? x3333; -excited, dammit-

Are you insane? OF COURSE you should cosplay xD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Mmmmm, I know it was a stupid question, buttttttt. x333;

I guess the real question is who to cosplay as... It'd most likely be a casual Roxas/ Ven.

I wonder if I can get my friends to cosplay with me this time. x3;

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    <FONT color=red><FONT size=2>It is in fact Leonard Nimoy. Upon closer inspection, one can definitely hear his voice.%

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    So, Square-Enix released some sales figures the other day (here). I guess the main reporting sites weren't kidding when they said KH was more well-received in NA than JP, if the Days sales are anything to go by.

Maybe that's why they have no problem splurging to hire Nemoy and Hamill as voices on a portable game for NA/EU release. xD;

Spoiler:

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    So, Square-Enix released some sales figures the other day (here). I guess the main reporting sites weren't kidding when they said KH was more well-received in NA than JP, if the Days sales are anything to go by.

Maybe that's why they have no problem splurging to hire Nemoy and Hamill as voices on a portable game for NA/EU release. xD;

Spoiler:

Jeez, looks like Europe wasn't too fond of Days, huh?

Cherrim

Years
    Yeah, I know. D:

I was gonna say maybe they all just imported, but it was only a 10 day window between NA and EU releases. @_@; It'd take that long just to ship from NA. And since it was only 10 days, you can't say "oh, there just hasn't been as much time between its release there and now" like you could argue for the lower FF13 sales outside of JP. @_@

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I love how my edit got cut off. -_-"

I actually had posted the link to that article, the same link you posted, Riolu, and my two cents on her as a VA. I personally hope she isn't doing Aqua. To me, Aqua needs a more mature, sensitive, yet strong voice. That's her character. Unless Willa can pull something out of her hat or wherever, and she is indeed doing Aqua, I dunno how I'll feel.

As for those figures, now it doesn't surprise me that they'd get Hamill to do a voice. I didn't know Square had anything to do with Arkham. Now that I do, and considering how Square likes to use the same VAs..... it all fits into place. My money is on him voicing Eraqus. That'd be cool. The ultimate hero of the Light Side of the Force playing the Master of the Light Side of the Keyblade Wielders? Fitting. Also, it'd be pretty awesome if he would go up against the Spock-infused Master Xehanort. It may all sound highly illogical, but the Force is with me! =3

(BTW, if NO ONE can tell yet, I'm in a permanent state of bliss after hearing this piece of news.)

Cherrim

Years
    Square bought out Eidos who was the publisher of Arkham Asylum. I was really confused the other day when I got an email from Square-Enix advertising the GOTY version of the Batman game. XD; I had to look up why they were sending me official emails about it, lmao.

I hope Youtube is working when I get home tonight so I can actually hear her and judge if she'd make a decent Aqua. u_u;

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Days was advertised on TV over here (I recall fangirling over the advert), but it wasn't very well promoted in-store (in GAME, at least, but seeing how Gamestation are owned by the same company I can't imagine them being any different). Within a few weeks of it being out it was taken off the most prominent displays (ie. where they put the crappy third party kiddy games), and since October I've seen places selling it for £9.99 or including it in buy-one-get-one-free offers. So they obviously didn't ship as many copies as expected. x:

Again, because of the 10-day difference, a lot of people may have imported. In theory, BbS should sell better over here, especially because of the secret ending at the end of KH2. Then again, more people have a DS than they do a PSP, so you gotta consider that, too.

BLARGH. I hate economical businessy thingers. ;-; -faints-

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I'm sick of waiting for my brother to buy me a new PSP(cause he lost the old one, remember?). So come release time, I'm just gonna save up and buy the bundle. D: Should be definitely worth it, and there's a 90% that there will be a bundle. I mean there was for Days, and Crisis core, and Dissidia, and even FFTactics WotL if I recall right.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    There actually is gonna be a bundle availale exclusively at Gamestop, if memory once again serves. I think I may get it myself and give mine to my sis. She scratched the screen up, so I kinda need another one.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    As do I. But, as far as Willa goes, the Force is telling me that I'm standing against the galaxy by disliking her for Aqua.

[/Star Wars references]

BTW, expect a LOT of Star Wars/Trek references from me for awhile in this thread. It shouldn't come as a surprise, though. I've grown up with both series' and all. I could probably school any of you at Star Wars trivia. (challenges?). But yeah.... just a PSA for you guys.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I don't think it's a KH edition PSP though... I'm pretty sure it's just a standard silver one with a few other things with it?

EDIT: Yeah, the BbS PSP was Japan only. The one for the NA release is the 'mystic silver' 3000 model.

EDITEDIT: I think that Willa will be playing Terra, and Mark will be Aqua. c; Another Nomura twist~ Also!:

Spoiler:

Back