• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    You gotta point. Although, if Sora's Hard Drive sticks, it's all good. b('_')d

What was the Days one again? We've got Terra's Pants... and... Terra's Pants...

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I could've sworn it was Ven's goldfish.... or, for Roku, it was Axel's cloak or something like that.... I can't remember perse.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • E3 trailer for BBS is officially out:

[hd]v/j16Wd_fIAKE[/hd]

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really hate Aqua's english voice. D:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I only really liked the end. And you're right, Aqua's voice is really strange.

Is there any news on what the 3DS KH title is gonna be? It looked a bit like the first game, but I'm just not sure if they can do that yet. Sora had his first outfit on...

Last edited:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I don't hate Aqua's voice, I only don't like how she's saying things. Whoever her voice actress is needs to put a little more emotion into her speech. She sounded fine at certain parts where she didn't need to sound worried or excited.

I haven't heard anything on Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS, although I heard about a 3D Demo. You may have saw Re:Coded for the DS, which is a remake of Coded, where a Data Sora was made in KHI Sora's image.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I haven't heard anything on Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS, although I heard about a 3D Demo. You may have saw Re:Coded for the DS, which is a remake of Coded, where a Data Sora was made in KHI Sora's image.

Nope, there's a 3DS game too. It just says "Kingdom Hearts" for the title, but I see a picture of Riku as the player character...
    Here's a link, find "More titles" and click on that. You oughta be able to see it from there.

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
  • I just kind of assumed they were showing off Re:Coded as part of the 3DS hype. :/

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Oh, I see what you were talking about.
    I wonder what its about, considering Sora never fought a Twilight Thorn..

KH3DS01.png

KH3DS02.png

KH3DS03.png

I also noticed that Sora's wielding his Keyblade upside down.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Darn you, Nintendo... You really know how to milk stuff, don't you?

-will have to buy a 3DS now, even though is still happy with Lite-

Thoughts on trailer:

1. Aqua's lines in the opening few seconds... Ugh. ;-;
    2. STIIIIITCH! <3
    3. Is Vanitas' VA the same as
    Spoiler:
    ? Because it sounded a lot like him, only 'darker'.
    4. Aeleus has more lines in that trailer than he ever did in the other games. XD;

Last edited:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    FINALLY!!! PC is working again!!!

@Roku: Yes, it is the same VA. I just wanna know who's voicing Terra, because Hamill is clearly Eraqus (Spock vs. Luke, lol)

Aqua kinda was OK. I just wasn't a fan like whoever said that she lacked emotion. I also wasn't a fan of the accent she had.

I'm getting a 3DS, just because.

Re:Coded, methinks, was that one on the site, but updated and maybe a sort of Reverse Rebirth thing maybe where one plays as Data Riku? I dunno.

My biggest thought, though, was the Xemnas-like enemy Aqua was fighting at the Land of Departure. Those clearly look like blue Ethereal Blades, and the figthing style matched Xemnas'. New things are fun.

At anyone that HAS played it and seen the secret ending, I have a question for your opinion:
    Spoiler:

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • FINALLY!!! PC is working again!!!

@Roku: Yes, it is the same VA. I just wanna know who's voicing Terra, because Hamill is clearly Eraqus (Spock vs. Luke, lol)

Aqua kinda was OK. I just wasn't a fan like whoever said that she lacked emotion. I also wasn't a fan of the accent she had.

I'm getting a 3DS, just because.

Re:Coded, methinks, was that one on the site, but updated and maybe a sort of Reverse Rebirth thing maybe where one plays as Data Riku? I dunno.

My biggest thought, though, was the Xemnas-like enemy Aqua was fighting at the Land of Departure. Those clearly look like blue Ethereal Blades, and the figthing style matched Xemnas'. New things are fun.

At anyone that HAS played it and seen the secret ending, I have a question for your opinion:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Square has released a PSA about that DS game that you posted screenies for. All they said was that it is called Kingdom Hearts 3D.

http://release.square-enix.com/na/2010/06/15_04.html

Also, @sasune:

Spoiler:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Hmmm... I wonder what it's about then, and where it fits on the time line. o_o; Perhaps it's something to do with a dream?

I can't really think of any sort of plot that would warrant KH1 Sora/Riku outside of dreams, alternate realities and time travelling... Hmm...

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    If I remember correctly, and the translation was right, didn't the VERY beginning of Coded say there were TWO journals? Maybe they venture into that one? Or, maybe, since there's a Twilight Thorn, Sora and Roxas' memories are merging and they have to correct it? I dunno.... I don't really care about this new one at this point. BbS is my primary focus, then Re:Coded~

Cherrim

Years
  • Re: New Secret Boss
    Spoiler:

As for the 3DS game... idk. :/ It looks really good (visually) but KH1 Sora? >_> How is that even gonna fit into the plot at all. I'm kinda hoping the screens we have now are just tech demo screens and that while they've promised a 3DS game, they have no idea what to do with one yet. I dunno. I want more infoooo. ;o;

Apparently Coded is gonna use the same battle system as BBS. Was it always like that? n_n;

Darn you, Nintendo... You really know how to milk stuff, don't you?

-will have to buy a 3DS now, even though is still happy with Lite-

Thoughts on trailer:

1. Aqua's lines in the opening few seconds... Ugh. ;-;
    2. STIIIIITCH! <3
    3. Is Vanitas' VA the same as
    Spoiler:
    ? Because it sounded a lot like him, only 'darker'.
    4. Aeleus has more lines in that trailer than he ever did in the other games. XD;
    1. I know. D: All her lines are ugh.
    2. n_n
    Spoiler:

4. I think so too. XD;

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Spoiler:

I still wanna know who it is that's voicing Terra! I KNOW that voice, I think anyway. I'd SWEAR I've heard it.

Cherrim

Years
  • Spoiler:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Spoiler:

Apparently, the trailer for KH3DS is really weird... supposedly, it starts off with Sora and Riku at the infamous Tree on DI. Riku gets sucked into a light or something and wakes up in Traverse Town, and gets swarmed by Heartless. Meanwhile, real Sora is gliding around all DOO-DEE-DOO on DI to find Riku. Back to Riku, he looks into the sky and dozens of Sora's start falling from the sky. One of them lands and summons the Keyblade, goes kamikaze on the heartless, and then a giant Heartless appears, and just when pseudo-Sora goes to attack, real Sora wakes up, looks to the sky, and the logo appears. At least, that's the description on KH13, which is pretty reliable.

Cherrim

Years
  • Spoiler:

That... sounds ridiculous, I'm not gonna lie. :/ I really hope there's a point to this 3DS game, even though I expect it's just "cash in on Nintendo's new handheld".

Back