• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Since this can be said without potentially ruining anything: I agree. Secret bosses are WAY cooler when they are plot-relevant. Unless it's Sephy. You can't go wrong with a GOOD Sephiroth fight <3 *prejudiced*

Well, here's an exact rip from KH13 (for some reason quote tags aren't working for me, so... blargh.):
    Spoiler:

I really do hope there is some sense to this, too. I don't want my KH to be just another bland way to mooch money from people that's dressed as a pretty game....

PC act weird...

Last edited:

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • vz7xa1.jpg

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Nice find Riolu!

Seems to be running off of the same engine as 358/2 Days, which I suppose makes sense since they already have character models and textures created for the DS with that game.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Can we find the trailer for KH3DS yet? We seem to have a description, but no video.

This whole thing is very confusing, innit?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Maybe the trailer is just the opening sequence? :| I know KH1's opening was really trippy and didn't really have a lot to do with the game. So was Birth By Sleep's, to some extent. xD;

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I'm guessing people are kinda intimidated to try and leak the vids since Tetsuya himself is there.... Imo, would you try and steal exclusive footage like that if the DIRECTOR was there himself?

Cherrim

Years
  • :( Well, videos rarely get leaked from TGS so I guess they're doing the same sort of closed theatre thing there.

Squenix might need to learn that E3 is not about hiding everything behind doors. XD;

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • To be honest, if I was in the same place as Nomura, I wouldn't be leaking vids. I'd be leading the fangirl attack demanding that KH3 be made and have two optional endings on top of the canon ending so that SoRiku and SoKairi fans can both be happy. 8D

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • To be honest, if I was in the same place as Nomura, I wouldn't be leaking vids. I'd be leading the fangirl attack demanding that KH3 be made and have two optional endings on top of the canon ending so that SoRiku and SoKairi fans can both be happy. 8D
    *giggles*
    Somehow I doubt Disney would let any proving SoRiku exist.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I kinda would have to agree. They usually prefer to hint heavily enought to suggest it and leave it to the rabid fangirls to ponder upon.

Well, I found these vids. They're to demonstrate the play styles of each of them. They do kinda have some cutscenes in them, but it's not really spoilery.

Spoiler:

Is it just me, or does the line Terra says in that sound suspiciously Steve Burton-y to you guys?

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • It wouldn't have to be anything serious. D: Just an ending that strongly hints that Sora's with Riku, and an ending that strongly hints that Sora's with Kairi. C: That would appease many fangirls. n_n

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Dun die. Me likey mi amigos to breathe and communicate and function.

I loved Goofy, too! Pluto stole the adorable pic, though.

Cherrim

Years
  • I saw those Disney theme park pics and thought it was awesome. XD;

And... I watched the vids. I think I'm pretty good with Terra's voice and honestly? Aqua's is tolerable in battle. I think. I still dislike it, though. (My computer auto-muted Aqua's for some reason... I think it was being considerate for me, awww.)

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Nice, Riolu! I've been looking for one. I just wish I could hear it.....

Yeah, Goofy does look like it. Mickey maybe did, too. He held it like he did at the end of KH.

Back