• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • Pocahontas would be interesting... Sora would be all: "We must help Pocahontas!" and Donald'd be all: "Mwahahaha, gold! >8D"

Ratcliffe's greed and intolerance for people unlike him would be a good trigger for a Heartless, but it's similar to Clayton in a way. D:

Yzma would be a great boss. xD And omg, Kronk! (Who is good in small doses.)

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • I'd like to join this club >;3

I use to play the KH games on my PS2 until it broke -.-

But I did manage to finish 358/2 :D

I'm excited for BBS, but I don't have a PSP Dx

-___________________________-

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I just got it when it made its appearance around its track and spammed Aero and Fire.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Too lazy to look at the pages I missed, but I see Firaga and other spells so I'm just going to Final Fantasy 8 it and cast Apocalypse on all of you.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Too lazy to look at the pages I missed, but I see Firaga and other spells so I'm just going to Final Fantasy 8 it and cast Apocalypse on all of you.

Oh, wee, you silly rabbit.

They were talking about strategies to obliterate those pesky serenades.

But I have Shell on, so you won't hurt me as much :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I didn't discover the strategy until my English playthrough, but a great way to deal with the Emerald Serenades was to use Blizzaga in the path they're about to take and it acts as a bomb, freezing them when they pass over it so you get a second or two of hits before it continues on. :>

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I absolutely despise those Serenades. They've evolved into a very annoying heartless. Blue Rhapsody, Yellow Opera, and the fire-one-I-forgot, I blame YOU for feeding your children too much!

Really though, that was probably my main and only cause of frustration in 358/2 Days. Please don't tell me the come back just as annoying in Birth by Sleep. I'd die. D:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years

• ^Basically what I did ^_^

off topic, but I love your theme ;D

Fank yooooo~ ^w^ Cheerleader Roxas ftw <3 (the original image had a panty shot, which I don't think would be appropriate for PC Dx).

Oh, wee, you silly rabbit.

They were talking about strategies to obliterate those pesky serenades.

But I have Shell on, so you won't hurt me as much :D

... There's always Deshell. C: And Terra's Pants. Terra's Pants used Meteor!

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Aww, the video got me all excited when it said 'New Playable Characters'. I thought it meant new ones for Mirage Arena, like Sora, Riku, and others..maybe Zack..or un-armored Aqua, Ven, & Terra.

Back