• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Oh my gosh! I'm gonna have to buy this after I get a job! It is so awesome.
    Its made of stainless steel, 43" long, wood handle wrapped in faux leather, and a zinc guard & pommel! I dunno if its sharp or anything, although I hope its not.
    Spoiler:
    OMG a KEYBLADE! Fenrir! Don't run with it around the house XD

Wow. XD I'll probably start a second playthrough once I get 100% on my Standard Mode run. I've actually found this game pretty challenging in comparison to the other KHs. o_o;
    It is hard. Especially Large Armors. But because of my hatred of beating games fast, im only on day 152 and I got it on the 29th. I've just been messing around in multiplayer with my neighbor.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    (Thanks! I just made it today.)

Yeah, if you turn on the friendly fire, you can do a pseudo-versus thing. Me and my friend had a Xion vs Roxas fight.

Marluxia, Zexion, and Saix are my favorites! Especially when I get to bonk people with my Saix-banana XD. I can't really get into Demyx, and Xemnas is to slow for my tastes.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    (Thanks! I just made it today.)

Yeah, if you turn on the friendly fire, you can do a pseudo-versus thing. Me and my friend had a Xion vs Roxas fight.

Marluxia, Zexion, and Saix are my favorites! Especially when I get to bonk people with my Saix-banana XD. I can't really get into Demyx, and Xemnas is to slow for my tastes.

I need to stop failing at Challenges and redeem me a Casual Gear. D; I haven't tried out all of the characters yet because I don't want to mess with my panels until I beat the game. XD

A Donald vs. Goofy fight would be funny. XD

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    I need to stop failing at Challenges and redeem me a Casual Gear. D; I haven't tried out all of the characters yet because I don't want to mess with my panels until I beat the game. XD

A Donald vs. Goofy fight would be funny. XD
    Challenges are hard. I got through some of them by pure luck.

I never really changed my panels around. I just keep the same for all of the characters, because I'm lazy like that :D.

I like the Donald vs Goofy idea. Those two are hilarious XD.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Challenges are hard. I got through some of them by pure luck.

I never really changed my panels around. I just keep the same for all of the characters, because I'm lazy like that :D.

I like the Donald vs Goofy idea. Those two are hilarious XD.

But with some characters, I like to compensate for their weaker stats. And make them have pretty weapons.

Fight to the death! :D And maybe throw in the King? XD

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    I've seen that before! XD Always makes me laugh. (Also, Sora reminds me a little of Ash- does that make Donald and Goofy Misty and Brock? XD)

As much as that comparison makes me cringe, I suppose that would be the case. XD lol

I think that would make Vexen Meowth?

In concur with Lightning. For both reasons. :D

I... I don't think they'd ever allow him in their little group. xD; It might make Axel Meowth since iirc in a few episodes in the first season of Pokemon, Meowth mentions that he's only with Jessie and James until their reputation picks up and then he can ditch them to be higher up. XD;

Man, you guys are on a roll with Days! I'd be further on mine than I am if it weren't for that evil thing called "work". It ruins all my fun.
    I'm only on day 52....:\
    Though, I suspect I'd be further along if I didn't play with Mission Mode. I just HAD to give playing as Xigbar, Zexion and Axel a try. :D

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    So I beat the game last night. 8D Man, did I cry like a baby. T_T; I haven't cried this much since my favourite Death Note character was killed off.

Spoilers! :D

Spoiler:

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Depressingly beautiful. This is probably one of the most serious storylines on a DS game.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    So I beat the game last night. 8D Man, did I cry like a baby. T_T; I haven't cried this much since my favourite Death Note character was killed off.

Spoilers! :D

Spoiler:

...Now I don't know if I want to play this. I cry easily and lots. ;-;

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Yeah, and it sucked when they were all happy on the tower, and you know what happens in the end... That made it even more sad for me... =/

Play ittttt, Saku-chan. o: It's sad, but awesome- there's quite a bit of comedy in it too. :3

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Yepp. I like how Roxas and Xion are so infatuated with the Candelabra in Beast's Castle(forgot his name, Lumiere or something) and the last time they're all on the clock tower together... I'll never forget that day either.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Yepp. I like how Roxas and Xion are so infatuated with the Candelabra in Beast's Castle(forgot his name, Lumiere or something) and the last time they're all on the clock tower together... I'll never forget that day either.

"The candelabra doesn't want to be a candelabra anymore? D:" <- Something along the lines of that. I was wondering how they were gonna pronounce a certain someone's name- if they were gonna use the same as the Japanese or say it differently so it didn't sound girly. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    THEY CHANGED THE PRONUNCIATION OF THAT NAME. >:( I'm so annoyed. I liked the girly pronunciation lmao. ;O;

At least I don't feel bad continuing to use it. I can just claim the one I heard first stuck. But still. ;_; It was disappointing.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    Yeah, and it sucked when they were all happy on the tower, and you know what happens in the end... That made it even more sad for me... =/

Play ittttt, Saku-chan. o: It's sad, but awesome- there's quite a bit of comedy in it too. :3

Okay, okay...I'll get it when I get enough money to do so. But if I die by drowning in my own tears, I'LL HAUNT YOU ALL. 'Specially you, Roku-nee.

Back