• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I'm wanting to say that the armour acts like a Keychain, but that could be my memories playing tricks on me. >_> (How ironic.) I definitely did read about something concerning the armour on another game site...

Sheogorath

All hail the Madgod!
    Years
    Likewise on BBS. Actually, there are already a few episodes released in Japan, with a fifth in the works. There's not much I can say about the game, as it is really confusing. From what I can assume, the hooded figure might be linked to the Unversed in Birth by Sleep. Whether that is true or not remains to be seen.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I've got a question. Has anyone else figured out what they're name would be if they were a member of the Organization? Mine would be my old username, Xairmo. I've also thought recently that Maxiro sounded nice.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    No, he couldn't have eaten Terra. You fight Terra in KH2FM, so unless he vomited or crapped Terra back out, and picked his armor out of his teeth, then he didn't eat him. :P
    Nomura said that unlike the Xemnas fight in KHFM, the Lingering Sentiment (Terra) fight in KHIIFM+ wasn't canon, similar to the Sephiroth fight in KH.

Nobody name? I guess Lexymala?

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Nomura said that unlike the Xemnas fight in KHFM, the Lingering Sentiment (Terra) fight in KHIIFM+ wasn't canon, similar to the Sephiroth fight in KH.
    I'm not surprised. I think it would be crazy Terra actually fought Sora. But really cool (that was a hard fight!)

Nobody names? That's what should have been a club requirement! Genius!

Mine is......Ixana

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm not really sure. XD; Either Xaecir since I love how it looks (but am not entire sure how I'd pronounce xD) or Raexic or something. n_n; My name doesn't play nice with Organization anagrams.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Completed 358/2 Days last night, and all I can say is wow - it's amazing! =O Now I plan on replaying KH2 since I'm in the mood. And I'm now anxiously awaiting Birth by Sleep XD

Spoiler:

Sheogorath

All hail the Madgod!
    Years
    I'm sure all of us are eagerly awaiting Birth by Sleep. Hopefully none of you are the type to look up what happens before you play. I made that mistake with 358/2 Days X3

Organization names, huh? Mine would probably be something along the lines of Vextero or something silly like that.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    ... -raises hand- I looked up the plot for 358/2 when it first came out in Japan. :D Though I did regret it a little when I played Days- whilst it's an amazing game, there was no aspect of surprise. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I will play through BBS in Japanese and (hopefully) get the gist of the plot... and then look it up and see if I was even close. XD; It's the only way I can do it without feeling horrible. (And I know I won't be able to wait for the English release, so...)

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I hope that the difference between the US and EU releases is similar to Days- I didn't mind waiting ten days, but if it's months I have to wait... Eh. >_>; Plus PSPs are region locked, so I wouldn't be able to import unless I hacked it, and I don't like hacking stuff...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I demand joinage into this club.
    Can you ignore the hypnotic powers of the sea salt popsicle?

Back