• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    What name are you two talking about!? T_T Xion? It was always pronounced "She-own". What other person has a name that could possibly be odd? O:

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    New news! Aqua Terra and Ven's master has been revealed.
    Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    He... really, really reminds me of someone but I can't place who. ;_;

wee187

Years
    He could be the real body of a Nobody in Organization XIII. Remember Xigbar had connections with Ven at "Braig" so he has to be in this story somehow. Maybe Xigbar used to be able to wield a keyblade, and lost the power? I honestly don't know.

The bottom screen with "Electric Spark" reminds me of Dissidia's checker-board system, which I did not like. >_< I hope its just a mini-game they're showing.

Actually upon further analysis it looks like the new level system, like the Panel System or License board a bit. This may not be so bad after all. It looks as if Ven was "unlocking a summon" or something.

Sheogorath

All hail the Madgod!
    Years
    Sweet! A Kingdom Hearts thread! Mind if I join?

As for their master, he really reminds me of someone from Soul Calibur or some other fighting game. It's just me, but he does!

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    That was my initial thought; Xigbar. But he was an apprentice to Ansem at the time, so yeah... Though there's the thing that he says to Sora in TWTNW, about Sora being a dud Keyblade Master, so he was obviously very aware of Terra, Aqua and Ven's exploits...

Darn you Nomura. T_T;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    No... I don't think he's someone's Other... apparently in the TGS trailer they showed for BBS, you could see Vexen and Lexaeus's Others so I assume we'd know them when we saw them for sure. D: It wouldn't be a "oh, I can kiiinda see this character in there..." kind of deal. It'd be more obvious.

This is driving me crazy though. XD;

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Tell me about it. T__T;

It's funny- Xehanort's Heartless didn't look that much like him, but Xemnas did. It'd be interesting to see if the Organization's Heartlesses took human forms, or whether they became Purebloods like Sora.

Bet you can't get whose Other I really wanna see. XD;

wee187

Years
    Well remember, the Xehanort we saw in the Mickey flashback in KH2 looked just like Xemnas, but Xemnas took Ansem's letters because when Xehanort turned into a Heartless, he had already assumed Ansem's name. I have no clue how the Xehanort from KH2 and the Xehanort from BbS are the same person, or maybe Xehanort just got a haircut in his old age.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Well remember, the Xehanort we saw in the Mickey flashback in KH2 looked just like Xemnas, but Xemnas took Ansem's letters because when Xehanort turned into a Heartless, he had already assumed Ansem's name. I have no clue how the Xehanort from KH2 and the Xehanort from BbS are the same person, or maybe Xehanort just got a haircut in his old age.

Maybe he ate Terra. o: ... That could work.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Their master looks like a bad-ass old Samurai! Awesome.
    I noticed that he has a keychain on his keyblade while the others don't, except for M. Xehanort and his apprentice (I think). I'm still curious what the keychain's importance is and whether or not it means keychain-less Keyblades are fakes, replicas, or real ones that can't change form. Any one have any theories on this they'd like to say? So far we have four keychain-less Keyblades. Aqua, Terra, and Ven's, as well as the Dark Keyblade Riku wielded which was created from the Princesses of Heart in KH.

~Member List Updated~

wee187

Years
    The trio's don't have keychains? I could have sworn I saw a Mickey chain hanging from Ven's in one of the vids, maybe the secret ending in 2.

Anyway, I'm just guessing. Aqua and Terra called Xehanort "Master Xehanort". Maybe that guy up there is Xehanort before he got all evil-y, which now means Xehanort went through three bodily changes. Also, to back this up, Xehanort tells Ven to "correct his mistake" when he tells him to eliminate Terra in the TGS 08 trailer. I can only assume that master taught Terra how to wield the keyblade, and that was his mistake.

If I'm right, then there is the master-looking Xehanort, the evil-looking one in the premier trailer, and the Xemnas-looking one in Mickey's flashback in KH2. It sounds like Xehanort liked to experiment on transformation.

wee187

Years
    No, he couldn't have eaten Terra. You fight Terra in KH2FM, so unless he vomited or crapped Terra back out, and picked his armor out of his teeth, then he didn't eat him. :P

Sheogorath

All hail the Madgod!
    Years
    Just getting into the conversation here, what do you mean by "three bodily changes"? As far as I can tell, Master Xehanort and Ansem's apprentice Xehanort are not the same person. I'm not sure if that's what you meant, but I thought I'd throw that out there. I'm also thinking that Xehanort might be Terra, what with his dialogue in 358/2 Days. That, and the way he pats Roxas on the arm in a scene during Roxas' 6th day in the Organization. I swear, it reminds me of the way Terra pats Ven when the two discuss how Ven saved Terra. But, of course, we always have to wait for the Japanese release to find out.

By the way, has anyone noticed how much M. Xehanort moves his fingers in cutscenes? It's freaking hilarious.

Back