• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Today I've got some art and renders for Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

Japanese Box Art
    Spoiler:

Armor Renders for Aqua, Ven, & Terra
    Spoiler:

I'm gonna make some new Fan Club Banners with the Box Art when I get a chance.

Of course you Izuna. Welcome. Oh, love the name by the way, both Izuna games are fun.
    If you liked 358/2 Days, give the other games a try, not to mention Birth by Sleep when it comes out.
    ~Member List Updated~

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Hey! You found the image I was looking for the other day! Anyway, on to the banners: dibs on the Aqua when you make one ^^

Also, what are you guys talking about? Pizza? Sandwich? Is that one of the gears does in Days? If so, Casual or Mystery?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Dang it Riolu! I was about to post it. Well, I can still post a translation, right?

Everything is born from sleep

You shouldn't be protecting your friends, you should be believing in your friends

Terra: What did you do to his heart!?

Aqua: You will give my friend's heart back!

Ventus: Our connected hearts are my power!

Well, I'm officially satisfied. Terra vs. Aqua in High Quality. Pinch me now.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I was about to post that too Riolu.
    Well, now we know the main theme song for the NA/EU versions is going to be Simple & Clean. I was personally hoping for a new one or Sanctuary.

I tried to make banners with the current boxart, but I need a larger better quality image.

Last edited:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Wow....I'm sorry guys. I feel like a ripped opportunity from your hands. Am I a bad person?
    Nah, you just find out this information so fast..I never had a chance hehehe.

Say, do you think that each character will have their own unique CG opening, or do you think they'll just share one? I'm opening for unique.

Although I'm also hoping for some high quality CG screenshots/render of Aqua to make an avatar out of.

Don't worry wee, I'm sure it'll show up...unlike my flippin' Wii.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Wow....I'm sorry guys. I feel like a ripped opportunity from your hands. Am I a bad person?

NO! I was just kidding around. Now I feel like a dirtbag....

@ Crystal: Well, if I know KH fans, there should be some really good ones from this trailer. I really wish I could make banners and Avatars like that. Especially one of Vanitas.

Speaking of which, his voice actor is supposedly Sora's, according to the Web gossip. That would be very interesting. I also am reading some crazy rumors surrounding Ven and his fall at the beginning of the comercial.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    @ Crystal: Well, if I know KH fans, there should be some really good ones from this trailer. I really wish I could make banners and Avatars like that. Especially one of Vanitas.

Speaking of which, his voice actor is supposedly Sora's, according to the Web gossip. That would be very interesting. I also am reading some crazy rumors surrounding Ven and his fall at the beginning of the comercial.
    Don't worry, as soon as Vanita's official or colored concept art is revealed, I can make a banner for him.

His Japanese VA may be the same as Sora's, but we'll have to see. Roxas's & Ven's JP & EN VAs being the same makes sense considering their appearance, but Vanitas' maybe a coincidence, like how Aqua's JP VA is the same as Paine's from FFX-2 & KHII and Terra's JP VA being the same as Setzer's from KHII.
    Ven's fall was probably just his awakening, which is just a little different then Sora's & Roxas' were in the openings to KH & KHII. I hope each character has their own opening so we can see each of their awakenings.

Oh, and here are some screenshots and renders, most taken from the new commercial, I found on KH Wiki.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Unique openings would be awesome, but this is highly unlikely because

Originally Posted by Dengeki September 2009
    -- The story will start out with the three of them together, which will continue until a certain point where you'll have to choose a character. After that you'll have to play until that scenario is finished.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Unique openings would be awesome, but this is highly unlikely because

Originally Posted by Dengeki September 2009
    -- The story will start out with the three of them together, which will continue until a certain point where you'll have to choose a character. After that you'll have to play until that scenario is finished.
    Ah, I didn't know that. All well, it'll be a great game regardless.

From what I heard, several people who tried the demo at the last TGS said Birth by Sleep has the best in the series, at least gameplay-wise.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Pretty sure at TGS you just line up to play the demos. Lines can be a bit long so iirc most people just pick one demo and play that (which was annoying for 08's demo since I think people played BBS's more than 358/2's and I wanted more info on the latter xD). It's not all restricted and hard to get into like the closed theatre that shows the trailers at TGS. :p

I'm starting to enter my "avoidance mode" and I'll soon be trying to ignore any info about the game I can so that more of it is fresh and new for me when I pick it up in January. Eeeeee I can't wait. We're getting closer!

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Lightning's right, its just hours of standing in line for a demo or video that lasts a few minutes..not that I wouldn't do it hehehe.

I'm just gonna try not to find out anything about the main plot. Such as what happens to the trio, who Vanitas is, ect. So use spoilers people and give a warning over the spoiler if you would, like "New Character Addition", "Story Spoiler", etc. Don't use names for character additions either, such as "Cloud" or "Axel/Lea", except within the spoiler, this will make things nice and smooth. Please and Thank You.

Back