• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
  • I doubt it'll be much different from Kingdom Hearts II, Sora will probably just be 16, I doubt he'd be in his mid-20s, that's not even too common for Final Fantasy main characters.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I agree with that as well. The oldest FF main character would be Cecil, Cloud, and Lightning, with the younger ones being Zidane and Luneth. I'm sure Sora will end up being around 16. :)

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I want to see Roxas again, but it's doubtful we'll see him... His story kinda ended in KH2, not to mention that Japanese VA for Roxas mentioned that it was the last time he'd be voicing him once Days was complete...

I'm all for KH3 being on the PS3- can you imagine the movie sequences in HD? @___@ Also, I'm going to be getting a PS3 anyway once FFXIII comes out. :P

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • It would be cool if in the next game, Sora can transform between himself and Roxas. Kairi would do the same with Namine.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I'm thinking that Sora will act a bit like Roxas since they've been combined.

As for the main character ages of Final Fantasy.
    Final Fantasy - Can't be figured out due to the nature of the game. Warrior of Light seems to be late teens or early 20s in Dissidia.
    Final Fantasy II - Firion seems to be late teens or early 20s.
    Final Fantasy III - Onion Knight seems to be between 10-12 while Luneth seems to be between 14-17.
    Final Fantasy IV - Cecil is 20 years old.
    Final Fantasy V - Bartz is 20 years old.
    Final Fantasy VI - Terra is 18 years old.
    Final Fantasy VII - Cloud is 21 years old.
    Final Fantasy VIII - Squall is 17 years old, although he's older in Kingdom Hearts.
    Final Fantasy IX - Zidane is 16 years old.
    Final Fantasy X - Tidus is 17 years old.
    Final Fantasy XII - Vaan is 17, Ashe is 19, and Balthier is 22.
    Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning is 21 years old.
    Final Fantasy versus XIII - Noctis seems to be close in age to Lightning, so between 18-23.
    Final Fantasy agito XIII - Characters seem to be in school, so mid to late teens.
    Final Fantasy Tactics - Ramza is 17 years old.
    Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - Marche seems to be between 14-17.
    Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - Luso seems to be between 14-17.
    Four Warriors of Light: Final Fantasy Side Story - Brand, Aire, Unita, & Jusqua seem to between the ages of 14 & 17.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2017
    Zack? From Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core?
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually want to clear something up about Kingdom Hearts that some people seem to not get. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep is NOT Kingdom Hearts III. It doesn't continue the storyline of Kingdom Hearts II.

Last edited:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Zack? From Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core?
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually want to clear something up about Kingdom Hearts that some people seem to not get. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep is NOT Kingdom Hearts III. It doesn't continue the storyline of Kingdom Hearts II.
    Yeah, Zack, from Crisis Core, although he originally appeared in flashback sequences from Final Fantasy VII.
    Most people here know that Birth by Sleep isn't Kingdom Hearts III, technically, Kingdom Hearts II is Kingdom Hearts III.

wee187

Years
  • So, technically KH:BbS would be Kingdom Hearts IV :P Nah just joking.

Actually, Ramza starts FFT as 16, and the game ends whilst he's in his 20's.

wee187

Years
  • Nope. IV.

There's KH1 (I)
    KH:CoM (II)
    KHII (III)
    KH358/2Days (IV)
    KHBbS (V)

>.>

<.<

Oh...

Woops. xD

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    The latest Famitsu is out, and it has a 6 page article over BbS. In summary:

Kairi IS the little girl; her grandmother is in-game, if only in screenies; Mickey is well, being Mickey, trying to stop the villains with the aid of Aqua, for sure, and maybe the others.
    It also confirmed that Zack is indeed in-game, and Hercules is indeed a teenager. (Also, I was wrong. Apparently Hades didn't revive Zack. He apparently hires Terra, and that's why they fight.)
    ALSO, a new (sort of) world! The Mysterious Tower, known more commonly as Yen Sid's home. Apparently, the Court Magician Donald Duck and Captain of the Guard Goofy Goof will appear within this world.

Also, we might have an official boxart on our hands!
    I would insert the image myself, but for some reason, I can't. Basically it is a blank cover featuring the logo and Tetsuya's concept art for Mickey and TVA. This one is more likely to be real, as it was taken from an actual magazine (can't remeber the name, though...)

Roxas90

That Awkward Kid
    Years
  • That actually sounds pretty sweet. I'm really interested in seeing the Unbirths...have there been any screenshots/what have you of them? I haven't been able to find any.

Also, I'm joining this club. XD

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • i cant wait for KH BBS to come out ^_^. the new trailers and stuff on the japanese site looks amazing 0_o.

and geez how do i keep forgetting about this place :(
    im gonna try to get on more guys sorry i've been absent lol.

and actually i recall at one point that what is technically now 358/2 Days was originally, at least in japan, going to be another PS2 Game: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (obviously working title)

and dont bash me about sources or anything i saw this a few years ago on a G4 Show called Cinematech (Before KHII came out). all it showed was the CGI scene of Roxas entering the square with the skyscraper, the heartless and riku appearing, and him asking: "Where's Sora?" and fighting them off. it was indeed pretty awesome though 0_o.

so what else is new with yall?

Back