• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    No promises at not reading any major spoilers, but, I won't post anything. Except maybe Vanitas' identity. I will use your format though, promise ^^
    On second thought, I won't do it. I don't want someone's curiosity to get the best of them and them look at my post. Still, I WILL be looking for his identity.

On a separate yet still similar note, the concept art posted awhile back featuring TVA and Mickey is in fact the boxart cover. (Is it just me, or is SE getting more and more plain with their boxarts?)

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    New Vjump scans

Spoiler:

Translation:
    Spoiler:

And the official site updated.

On tawpik:

It's going to be hard for me not to stumble upon spilers, as I'm the kind of person who likes to look up gameplay videos. I remember back when Days first came out in Japan, I was looking at videos then I accidentally came across a video that spoiled something for me regarding the 14th member.

EDIT: Axel and Saix's somebody's have been shown as children in the new Jump Festa trailer

Last edited:

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    New news from Jump Festa:
    Spoiler:

Lol beat ya to it. Check my last post. Great news though, Vanitas.

But I have good news for you buddy:

Trailer Impressions

Spoiler:

Read the bold underlined word.

EDIT More impressions

Spoiler:

WARNING: POTENTIAL MAJOR SPOILERS IN TRAILER.

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    >.>

<.<

>.>

Ok. No Riolu. My time to shine, YOOM-TAH!

Ok. A more, in-depth look at the trailer (WARNING! MASSIVE SPOILER AHEAD!):
    Spoiler:

Here is an exerpt from the Spoiler describing Lea and not-Saix:
    Young Axel and Saïx are shown in their human forms talking to Ven. Axel says "because we're friends, got that memorized?" Both of their hair styles are similar to their Nobody selves, but shorter. Axel wears a scarf on his neck and an orange tank top. Saïx wears a short-sleeved blue training jumpsuit, with a crescent moon mark on his left chest. They both look to be around the same age as Ven. There are no scars or marks on their faces.

I will try to find the trailer myself and give my own opinion of it soon. I will maybe even post it, if Crystal doesn't mind it, as long as it's in spoilers! ^^

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    -fangasm-

Spoiler:

Okay, I'm calm. Time to watch the trailer. 83

I don't think it's been leaked released yet. I will check, though...

Also, why the spoilers? We've already stated that Lea is in, without them. Are you perhaps ashamed of your fangasm?? XD

EDIT: No video yet. It's only a matter of time, though.

Last edited:

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    >.>

<.<

>.>

Ok. No Riolu. My time to shine, YOOM-TAH!
    XD Ahahaha

I died laughing when I saw this. Wigglytuff reference for the win. I love you, Vanitas XD

Final Trailer impressions with the most detail I've seen so far.

Spoiler:

And artist rendition of Axel and Saix
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I don't think it's been leaked released yet. I will check, though...

Also, why the spoilers? We've already stated that Lea is in, without them. Are you perhaps ashamed of your fangasm?? XD

EDIT: No video yet. It's only a matter of time, though.

Yeah- I've been told recently that my fangirlishness can be a little too much to bear, so I put it in spoiler form so as you're not subjected to my fangasms. Speaking of which...

Spoiler:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    XD Ahahaha

I died laughing when I saw this. Wigglytuff reference for the win. I love you, Vanitas XD

I try my best!!

Yeah- I've been told recently that my fangirlishness can be a little too much to bear, so I put it in spoiler form so as you're not subjected to my fangasms. Speaking of which...

Spoiler:

I find your fangasms to be quite adorable ^^

On a KH Days note, it is up for some awards via Nintendo Power. The categories it is in are:
    Overall Game of the Year
    Nintendo DS Game of the Year
    Best Nintendo DS Graphics
    Best Sound/Voice Acting
    Best Adventure Game
    Best New Character (Xion)
    Best Story/Writing

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Not really news, but:
    Quentin Flynn has confirmed via Facebook that he will do the voice of teeny Lea.
    .:Insert Aku's fangasm here:.

XD

Last edited:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    You all know I'm usually pretty laid back and lieniant with rules, but the previously mentioned rule still applies though people..please put anything that may be a spoiler into spoiler tags, this includes announced characters, like the complete forms of certain Nobodies.

Please be courteous to your fellow members, as some may not wish to know certain things so that it will still be a surprise when they see it or find out in game. Here is an example of how things should be put so people know if its the type of spoiler they want to see or not.

Newly Announced Character (Returning/New NPC)
    Spoiler:

Plot Related
    Spoiler:

Multiplayer Related
    Spoiler:

This rule will remain enforced until two months after Birth by Sleep is released in North America, or Europe, if they get their copy later. So please please please abide by it. It will allow people to still participate in most of the conversation without having to have their gaming experience spoiled.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Sorry. I didn't think Lea being in was that big of a spoiler. I'll do better next time. I promise.

Speaking of additional details:
    Character Spoilers:
    Spoiler:

Back