• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Yeah the PSP is not region locked. So it would be playable on the PSP doesnt matter what region you're from

ソラ

Years
    Can't you get the original ones cheap now ? They're still pretty good and they feel better to use than the PSP-3000 which is too light
    3000 being a light is a good thing, carrying around a fat, but heavier system is ehh. my PSP 1000 broke. and Stores dont sell them anymore.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...lmao so today I completed Aqua's side (full journal completion, etc.) and went to beat the game again.

And then accidentally saved my Last Episode save over my only Aqua save.

;_;

Anyway, interesting news from the Famitsu interview. I'm bummed that they specifically mentioned they'll power down Mega Flare. That sucks! I agree it was overpowered but that's why I liked it. XD;

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I'll have the money for Birth by Sleep eventually..hopefully it'll come out after I get a job or near my B-Day in May.

Oh yeah..Capt. Riolu, you may have to be in charge of the fanclub for a little while, I'll be moving into my apartment on either Wednesday or Thursday, and I may not have internet for a little while afterwards, so I may not be able to get on too often.

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
    Hey there can I join? I've been really into Kingdom Hearts since the first game came out, a sister's boyfriend gave me the game and since then I've been following the story of Kingdom Hearts.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    I'll have the money for Birth by Sleep eventually..hopefully it'll come out after I get a job or near my B-Day in May.

Oh yeah..Capt. Riolu, you may have to be in charge of the fanclub for a little while, I'll be moving into my apartment on either Wednesday or Thursday, and I may not have internet for a little while afterwards, so I may not be able to get on too often.

Thats unfortunate. I understand. So what about new members?

Hey there can I join? I've been really into Kingdom Hearts since the first game came out, a sister's boyfriend gave me the game and since then I've been following the story of Kingdom Hearts.

Welcome!

ソラ

Years
    ...lmao so today I completed Aqua's side (full journal completion, etc.) and went to beat the game again.

And then accidentally saved my Last Episode save over my only Aqua save.

;_;

Anyway, interesting news from the Famitsu interview. I'm bummed that they specifically mentioned they'll power down Mega Flare. That sucks! I agree it was overpowered but that's why I liked it. XD;
    I'm so confused about the Treasures location,
    Lightning do you know where a guide for the treasures??

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Thats unfortunate. I understand. So what about new members?
    I've been trying to figure that out too.
    I suppose just leave me a note showing all the new members (just edit it when new ones request to join), and I'll add them when I come on.
    I'll still get on a little bit to add new members before classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It won't take too long for me to get internet at my apartment, maybe a month.

Welcome jmadude.
    ~Member List Updated~

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    I've been trying to figure that out too.
    I suppose just leave me a note showing all the new members (just edit it when new ones request to join), and I'll add them when I come on.
    I'll still get on a little bit to add new members before classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It won't take too long for me to get internet at my apartment, maybe a month.

Ok. I'll do that. You can count on me!

ソラ

Years
    Sweet, I just need. 4 more worlds to get 100% of Treasures for Ventus.
    Then on to Terra's, and do that.
    Than Aqua's.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    How's everyone been here? Haven't been able to log in in a few days.
    I've been fine wee, however, I'll be away after Wednesday because I'll be moving into an apartment and I haven't started looking into getting internet just yet..but on the plus side, I'll finally be able to continue playing Final Fantasy XII (after my friend's done beating Kingdom Hearts II & Persona 4, since he's borrowing my PS2).

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
    Years
    Can't you get the original ones cheap now ? They're still pretty good and they feel better to use than the PSP-3000 which is too light

Yeah I know they're cheap but still having no money still stops me from getting one xD

same here! i want to play BBS , but i sadly don't own a PSP Dx i'll probably have enough money by the time its released to buy one :3

Yeah hopefully me too. Which reminds me is there a NA release date yet? I haven't really been keeping up due to school work. DX

Last edited:
    Back