• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    Coded might be released in English as revealed by Jiminy's voice actor. He said that he'll be reprising his role as Jiminy in an upcoming game.

I do hope Coded will come out in Europe because I want it.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Yeah, but they said nothing of coded. but its obvious that Jiminy is gonna be in it. So yeahh. All he said he sure is to a "Upcoming game" which is Coded.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Don't jump to conclusions people. Of course Jiminy's voice actor would say he'd be reprising his role, he is Jiminy's official voice actor after all, who else would voice him?
    The voice actor could have assumed that there was an upcoming Kingdom Hearts game with Jiminy in it that he would be doing voice acting for.
    I would love if coded came out here though. I'm personally expecting either WiiWare (and/or PSN/XBLA) or DS due to the graphical style of the game.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    All that been on my mind is that BBS will have a critical mode or not.

That, and what bosses will get a tune up, and by how much. Also, if they added any bosses. I like to start on Standard, so I would want it to be hard enough to kill me a couple times.

Personally, (from what I've seen from videos),
    Spoiler:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    From the Gameinformer website/magazines, it says the release for BBS will be at around summer time for NA.
    (Star Wars references on BBS FTW)

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    thats just the expected time. it will be out around july 17th i think and coded will be announced a few weeks after release for probably... PSN.

ソラ

Years
    Well the 2 bosses you said are easy.

Spoiler:

I like to see who is harder is

Spoiler:

I dont care if its gonna be hard, Imma go critical mode, on the Japanese one I did proud(Without know what to do just like Days in Japanese) lol

Last edited:

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Well the 2 bosses you said are easy.

Spoiler:

I like to see who is harder is

Spoiler:

I dont care if its gonna be hard, Imma go critical mode, on the Japanese one I did proud(Without know what to do just like Days in Japanese) lol

Well I assumed they were easy, hence the personal retouch choices. XD

Those others could use a retouch too.

I wish you luck on your Critical run. I hope it's not hard enough to make you cry. XD

ソラ

Years
    I'll be fine.
    I did beat it on Proud.
    Just wonder how hard its going to be.

Im training up Ven for this
    Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I was a little on the fence about my pairings in BBS but I'm pretty sure I like Terra/Aqua.

But I think I just prefer an OT3 of Terra/Aqua/Ven. ;~; They're all just so cute.

ソラ

Years
    Isn't the HP system like KH1's where you get some every few level ups ?
    No the System is like KH2, with force battles and Boss Battles you get HP ups.
    but you can raise your HP by
    Spoiler:

My pair I like Ventus x Aqua too. :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I kinda see Ven like Roxas. :( He's a bit too young and, well, stupid (to be blunt XD) to really pair with many people. He'd just be far too clueless lmao.

But the idea of Terra and Aqua trying to have a relationship with Ven like barging in all the time like "OMG GUYS I HAVE TO SHOW YOU THIS REALLY COOL THING" and being totally unable to read the air and realize he's coming in at a bad/awkward time is the funniest thing ever in my head. xD

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    But VenxAqua is the bestest! There may be a small age gap, but it's adorable.

That reminds me of back when there was a certain BBS trailer of Ven wrapped in a blanket and some people thought it was Ven and Aqua's lovechild XD

I also support TerraxTerra's Pants. A match made in heaven.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Well guys, I move in the morning, so I guess this is goodbye for a little while..
    You're in charge Riolu, I trust the club to you 'til I return.

Hugs and kisses for you all! See you when I return (after finding an internet provider).

Also, I too support Terra x Terra's Pants.
    (I only wish Terra Branford was in BbS so we could have Terra x Terra)

Back