• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
  • I hate Xbox360 controllers when they have the battery pack on their back. It feels too chunky aswell.

Oh and whoever said, you can turn vibration off on dualshock. And the ps3 controller is so much easier to use and move aorund the controls with no effort (except for Start and Select)

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I don't mind using either a Playstation or a Wii controller. But Xbox 360 is the one I don't like using.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Really? I think the 360 controller may be my favourite controller of this gen. n_n; I find it the most ergonomic and easy to hold. The only issue I really have with it is the weight, but I think the only reason the PS3 controller beats the 360's there is because I don't have the DualShock controller which adds vibration.
    Actually, the newer PS3 models have DualShock 3 controllers packaged with them, and those are also sold more often now then the non-DS ones. They're still very light, lighter then the PS2 controllers and much lighter then the Xbox 360 controllers. My personal favorite for controllers is the PS3 one.

I suppose I only want a Kingdom Hearts for the Wii because I want Sora in the next Super Smash Bros. so badly hehe. I'd actually prefer a spin-off game for the Wii, like Chain of Memories or 358/2 Days, then they could map the controls much easier.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh, are they? I've never even held a PS3 DualShock so I had no idea. XD; I still find the PS controller a tad awkward to use now that I'm so used to the 360 controller, though.

I'd be a-okay with a Wii spin-off. n_n I'd actually probably enjoy that. I just don't want the next main game on it.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • the next game should be a main series game as we have had all three games that link the KH universe together. ( BBS,Days&Coded)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Ehh, Wii spin off KH game, would be alright. Main game..no, just no.

I just hope the next installment is on the PS3 -even tho i dont have a PS3-. lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2020
    Hey. May I Join? I absolutely adore Kingdom Hearts. I have Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts: 368/2 Days.

Xion is my Favourite Character.

ソラ

Years
  • Hey. May I Join? I absolutely adore Kingdom Hearts. I have Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts: 368/2 Days.

YAY BBS<3

anyways. Thats awesome. Xion is a good character even tho she kinda emo
    My favorite would be

Sora, Ven, Roxas, and Aqua. :3

and don't you mean 358/2 Days??

Cherrim

Years
  • Guys guys guys!

It took me two weeks but I finally sorted my Kingdom Hearts images folder!
    Square-Enix Fan Club

/slightly crazy 8D;

@Miles_Latias: Omg someone whose favourite character is Xion. n_n She doesn't get enough love~

ソラ

Years
  • WOW, that is insane :3.
    Xion is always hated on Dx.
    Xion is a good character, I like her :3.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I don't hate Xion (I prefer her a lot to Kairi and Namine), but there are other characters that I like more than her. :3 I'm glad she was only in Days, because I felt Kairi and Namine weren't as good in their second appearances as they were in their firsts.

ソラ

Years
  • I don't hate her either. She just..misjudged I guess?
    But atm, I am really liking Ven and Aqua :D

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I was sad when Xion died/got absorbed. I also felt sorry for Roxas when he lost all his memories of Axel and Xion. Axel, Roxas and Xion are my top 3 favourite Organization members.

These are my top fav members from fav to least fav:

I. Axel
    II. Roxas
    III. Xion
    IV. Demyx
    V. Xigbar
    VI. Zexion
    VII. Marluxia
    VIII. Xaldin
    IX. Luxord
    X. Saix
    XI. Xemnas
    XII. Larxene
    XIII. Lexeaus
    XIV. Vexen

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • ^ I bawled my eyes out during that scene, and in the scenes after, and in the scene where Axel was trying to get her back and omg that game just made me cry like a baby. T_T;

My Orgy Favourites List:

I: Roxas
    II: Axel
    III: Demyx
    IV: Marluxia
    V: Larxene
    VI: Xigbar
    VII: Xemnas
    VIII: Saix
    IX: Zexion
    X: Luxord
    XI: Xion
    XII: Xaldin
    XIII: Lexaeus

I would like Luxord more if he wasn't so punny. Lex is at the bottom because we don't see him doing much, and I like characters with strong personalities that I can mock. Xigbar went way up in my list after I played Days.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • ^ I bawled my eyes out during that scene, and in the scenes after,

Am I a bad person for chuckling a little bit during that scene?

Roxas: Who am I going to eat ice cream with? XD XD XD

My friend got upset at me for laughing at Crisis Core's ending, too.

I have really small hands so Wii controls don't work well for me.

You reminded me of those Burger King commercials XD

I kinda don't want it on the Wii. I've been craving an HD KH for years.

Hey. May I Join? I absolutely adore Kingdom Hearts. I have Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts: 368/2 Days.

Yes, you can join. When Crystal Heart gets back she will add you.

Cherrim

Years
  • Omg I cried during Xion's last moments and then when Roxas goes "BUT XION WHO WILL I HAVE ICE CREAM WITH!?!!??" I lost it and laughed my ass off. WAY TO RUIN THE MOMENT, ROXAS. GOD. :'(

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • It's weird because ice cream is a symbol in the series.

It has such a large part of the story...

IT DESERVES A PAGE ON THE KINGDOM HEARTS WIKI!

Wait... It does...

IT DESERVES TO HAVE A BETTER PAGE ON THE KINGDOM HEARTS WIKI!

ソラ

Years
  • I Cried at Xion's death as well, I did giggle at the "Who else would I eat Ice Cream with". But it was a sad moment indeed.

Back