• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • Too bad Jiminy Cricket's voice actor passed away ):
    I wonder how Bret Iwan will sound in BBS. :3 I cannot wait.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i cant wait for bbs and the guy that was playing king mickey got his lines in before he died i heard, so there wont be a new voice acter till KH3

ソラ

Years
  • i cant wait for bbs and the guy that was playing king mickey got his lines in before he died i heard, so there wont be a new voice acter till KH3
    No, you're dead wrong there buddy, he got his lines in 358/2 Days before he died.
    Bret Iwan is doing Mickey in BBS. Since BBS wasnt even out in Japan yet when he passed away, So they didnt do any voice recordings at the time.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Square-Enix Fan Club

Spoiler:

Square-Enix Fan Club

SEE. I TOLD YOU.

(They actually suit him and he looks very much like
    Spoiler:
    .)

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • I wanna join this epic club!

I just noticed the other day, there's a Kingdom Hearts RP in the Other Roleplay section ^^

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • My problem with forum RP's is that even though I want to join so badly I just get lazy and my character gets plot-holed to the wayside because of it. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I would totally join, only I kinda like playing canon chars. o: My muse is also being taken up by AkuRoku RPs on MSN. XD; Read into that what you will~
    This. xD; I only like RPing canon characters but I barely have time for an LJ RP with my friends, let alone something on PC, haha. ;_;

Did anyone else read the interview with Nomura that Square-Enix Members did? I don't have the link with me right now (I'm at work lol) but some of the questions were really interesting. (The best Q/A was regarding the Organization Moogle in 358/2. xD)

ソラ

Years
  • This. xD; I only like RPing canon characters but I barely have time for an LJ RP with my friends, let alone something on PC, haha. ;_;

Did anyone else read the interview with Nomura that Square-Enix Members did? I don't have the link with me right now (I'm at work lol) but some of the questions were really interesting. (The best Q/A was regarding the Organization Moogle in 358/2. xD)
    Oh yeah that was a good q/a for Nomura. I asked him one. But he didn't answer it ):

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yeah, there are even recipes for sea salt ice cream online. :O I've never tried making it though.

Back