• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I like to think that they're adjusted to each member. After all, if Roxas were to wear Xemnas' coat, he'd be completely swamped by it, not to mention drip over the darn thing every five seconds.

Larxene, whilst not fifteen years old, would also look a bit dumb in Xaldin's. Maybe Organization Moogle handles their tailoring? c:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    If that were the case, no wonder some of them's clothes don't look like they fit right! That Moogle must've botched the tailoring and given them discounts! Haha! They're like Elixers :3

Cid

Years
    I really wonder what the Org XIII Moogle is doing in that castle, and it's not that unlikely that he has that job of tailoring the coats of the Org XIII Members. Haha, I just wonder how, when and where exactly he does that.
    It's pretty fun to think of, too.

And cool, an Axel play art. *goes imagining what it might look like*
    A pretzel...for what, exactly? xD

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Does the Organization need to eat, do you think? The only thing I've seen any of them have is ice cream, and those were Axel, Roxas and Xion. Perhaps it's optional?

Cid

Years
    That's an interesting question.
    I really have no idea. There's a good chance that they do, because they're technically bodies of former people. They don't age, though...so that might be a factor to consider.
    Perhaps it is optional, at least.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I like to think that they're adjusted to each member. After all, if Roxas were to wear Xemnas' coat, he'd be completely swamped by it, not to mention drip over the darn thing every five seconds.

Larxene, whilst not fifteen years old, would also look a bit dumb in Xaldin's. Maybe Organization Moogle handles their tailoring? c:
    I think that the Organization coats are magical in nature actually. For one thing, whatever the wearing is wearing under them magically changed into black pants, boots/shoes, and black gloves. Another thing is when Xion changed forms before the final boss of 358/2 Days, her coat and clothing became identical to Roxas', with black shoes instead of boots and baggier pants. So they probably change size and style based on their wearer's size and preference.

Cid

Years
    I think that the Organization coats are magical in nature actually. For one thing, whatever the wearing is wearing under them magically changed into black pants, boots/shoes, and black gloves. Another thing is when Xion changed forms before the final boss of 358/2 Days, her coat and clothing became identical to Roxas', with black shoes instead of boots and baggier pants. So they probably change size and style based on their wearer's size and preference.
    Thinking that, I guess you've got a good explanation on what the Org coats are.

358/2 Days Spoiler Alert
    Spoiler:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Your theory makes the most sense to me, Crys. Imo, the Moogle didn't make those coats. I know where they originally came from, so that idea just makes the most sense to me. It's still fun to picture a Moogle doing something like that.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well, according to Nomura the Moogle was (probably) issued a coat when they decided to let it stay. xD;

But I do think the coats change based on who's wearing them, which is why Riku's coat fit him as Ansem and still fit him as Riku. I swear I read in an official interview that that's how they work but damn if I could find it again. @_@

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Well, as I said: your theories make the most sense to me. Still, it's fun to think about.... a Moogle working in a sweatshop. It's kinda fun what I'm picturing. I'm so mean at times. >:3

Cid

Years
    .... But why have a sensible, logical explanation when you can have sweatshop Moogles? D:

I wonder who made Terra's Pants.
    Haha, sweatshop Moogles are better than simply having magically enhanced clothes coming out of nowhere, too.

And who did make Terra's Pants?
    He/she sure should be credited for it getting a lot of fans.
    Or at least informed, maybe he/she doesn't know that yet.

@cobraman
    I did hear there were three new games, but did really they confirm one of them to be KH3? I haven't heard that one, though I'm not always that informed, either, haha.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Yeah, it was reported that KH3 will be coming out, along with two spin-offs.

-is so hoping one is a game which involves the Somebodies of the Organization, even though this is unlikely due to the fact that none of them would really hang out with Disney characters-

Oh, and I'm gonna be absent 'til Monday. If I miss the 100th page of this chat, I swear I'm gonna cry. XDDD;

Last edited:

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    I wonder who made Terra's Pants.

The answer to this question is too much for human brains to contain >:3

I'd say those flowers in Wonderland are the culprits behind everyone's clothes (except for Terra's Pants). I mean, you can feed them a bottle of green liquid, and they give you stuff. Why not clothes? :D

And something else I found weird (related to another question), Sora/Roxas/Riku/Terra/whoever only survive off of liquid bottles, bubbles, assorted colored balls, and ice cream. Is that healthy?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Well, as I said: your theories make the most sense to me. Still, it's fun to think about.... a Moogle working in a sweatshop. It's kinda fun what I'm picturing. I'm so mean at times. >:3
    And what race makes magical items in both Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts most of the time? Why, the humble Moogle. Its very likely Moogles did make the coats.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I bet the HP bubbles are actually ice cream. (What kind of ice cream they are is up for debate because that radioactive green doesn't look healthy.) It explains why they "melt" away after a while if you ignore them. :<

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I'm surprised my Moogle idea was so popular 'round here. I thought I would be the only one to be able to picture that and appreciate it. Huh.

Anyway, I'd think the HP Ice Cream would be lime sherbert flavored. It's green in color, plus it has that touch of orange on it (at least in one of the games, if I remember correctly), so I'd go with that. What I'm curious about is what the Munny would taste like. You KNOW that huge diamonds like that isn't a practical form of currency, and following the Gummi motif of the games, I'm guessing it's probably edible. I just dun wanna think of what it'd taste like. Blegh.....

Back